Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
    Well at least your not sleeping for something good right?

May Allah swt bless your family.
    Ameen thank you

Comment

My feet are in pain and I don't even know why.

Comment

My feet are in pain and I don't even know why.
        foot pain is the worst, my sis gets it quite a bit............you should soak it in hot water and that, should do the trick :)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          foot pain is the worst, my sis gets it quite a bit............you should soak it in hot water and that, should do the trick :)
          I took some paracetamol earlier. If it doesn't do the trick I'll try this method insha'Allah :)

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Some people have no honour
            [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
            [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Oi chelsea boy keep quiet :P Can't hear you bro your at the bottom of the league Jokes :D

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                U jelly Bruh?

Nah u mad?

What's that....

I can't hear you Romero....

You're too far down the league....

Sorry....

Gotta find a way back up bro...

Till then can't hear you...

Comment

Lots of things in life really that gets the mind into overdrive. From women and what we're tested with to past experiences to God to all sorts of things. Slowly I am finding out that I may not be completely normal and may have a psycho element in me or a few loose screws or something because the things that I write or say to other people screams of a person who has issues. Really struggling internally.

If Only I never existed or was dead so one doesn't have to think when it comes to women, desire, test, or God. And even if everyone ended up in a station higher than me, at least I wouldn't be conscious to acknowledge or even think.
                  Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

^ if you're going through genuine troubles, make a thread and we'll try to help Insha ' Allah
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Creamcake, I think my troubles are too much for a forum to handle and will require me to expose sin and women to hate me first.
                      Most of it deals with women [to no surprise) but of course they never do wrong, so it's me. The deeper issues stem from this.

I'd rather commit suicide than explain my experience so all you women can have another bad example to cite of men.
                      Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall 79 View Post
                        Creamcake, I think my troubles are too much for a forum to handle and will require me to expose sin and women to hate me first.
                        Most of it deals with women [to no surprise) but of course they never do wrong, so it's me. The deeper issues stem from this.

I'd rather commit suicide than explain my experience so all you women can have another bad example to cite of men.
                        Salaams. Okay, I'm assuming you don't have access to the brothers section. You should PM one of the reliable brothers then, if you're not sure who is, because you're quite new, pm Sajid the mod and he can probably help you himself/guide you to a brother that can help you. Chances are if you experience this, others brothers do too. Insha ' Allah whatever it is, it gets sorted. And keep making Du'aa too.
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

:( dont think like this aabdall wallah it makes me super sad i wish i can help u.

Comment

Lots of things in life really that gets the mind into overdrive. From women and what we're tested with to past experiences to God to all sorts of things. Slowly I am finding out that I may not be completely normal and may have a psycho element in me or a few loose screws or something because the things that I write or say to other people screams of a person who has issues. Really struggling internally.

If Only I never existed or was dead so one doesn't have to think when it comes to women, desire, test, or God. And even if everyone ended up in a station higher than me, at least I wouldn't be conscious to acknowledge or even think.
                            If this is the adball I know, your already talking about women I see.
                            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                              If this is the adball I know, your already talking about women I see.
                              im thinking he should fgo to 4chan itd be much better for him there

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                                im thinking he should fgo to 4chan itd be much better for him there
                                Lol. He might get destroyed there.
                                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Working...
                                X