• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

wait guys wait hold up a moment! i think we put sajid to sleeep LOL

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
      wth now this one proper kreepy like u guys say in britland looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
      Bruv. Your gased fam.
      I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
        u get ur rear in gear grl n get back over here no be time for u
        missy I don't think so lool :vomit: :spunch: haha you brought out the violent streak in me
        i'm tired, cold and hungry. I want my bed and pj's. lol
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
          Bruv. Your gased fam.
          i ont eveb kno wat that mrans

Comment

Guys, trying to stop the chit chat, esp. between genders, and stay on topic :insha:

Last two pages have been nothing but that.
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

• What made you sad today..

^ You're right. we got a little sidetracked and derailed.
              Last edited by Creamcake; 13-09-15, 11:51 AM.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Nobody found my Lucozade/Gatorade with the mods thread funny :(. I was hoping to earn a couple of reps for it but oh well, you live another day.

Comment

I HATE Sundays :/

Comment

Injured my groin in football. Drove to spec savers for no reason.
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                      Nobody found my Lucozade/Gatorade with the mods thread funny :(. I was hoping to earn a couple of reps for it but oh well, you live another day.
                      It got closed down to quick.

Comment

Heat rash.

Comment

I think I'm gonna be sick all over the floor...

Comment

I've got a massive cramp in the back of my neck, hurts like crazy..........tried rubbing it with massaging cream hasn't worked :(

Comment

I was having some treatments done and the beauty therapist goes make sure you get your husband or sister to do this for you..I did not bother to correct her because for a few seconds it felt good to have a imaginary husband.
                              "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

I just realised I must have ate over 2000 kitkats this year and I ate over 1000 similar types of junk food this year. I know it's pretty impressive NOT.
                                "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X