• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
    Pride is haram.

hahhahahahahahahhaha
    okay ive had it up to hear with u *points at top of head*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      haha lol I wish... that's y'all, the uf addicts :) I seem to be on here all day, imagine all night too... yeah it is, ppl can last like 11 days properly without sleep, but also less.
      http://media.giphy.com/media/iacuoDvwA5JZK/giphy.gif
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

:rotfl: wth!!!

Comment

Ayoosha

Click image for larger version

Name:	566.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	10758721

Name:	937.jpg
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	10758722
          http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/up...prised-GIF.gif
          http://media.giphy.com/media/qbAZ38vckAcik/giphy.gif

Ephemeral reader

Comment

lol that looks pretty cool, but omg kiro i'm so confused, because where on earth did you find that pic of me and my friends ??!! Haha :embar:
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

lol that looks pretty cool, but omg kiro i'm so confused, because where on earth did you find that pic of me and my friends ??!! Haha :embar:

Name:	argument-is-invalid-funny-meme.jpg
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	10758723

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                :rotfl: wth!!!
                my reaction exactly lool I actually wanna try that. Aisha im proper creeped out though sis....I don't know how on earth he found that pic of me and my homies loool, because I never put pics on ummah forums!!!
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolz

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79442[/ATTACH]
                    LOL that makes total sense now!!!!! I actually found that proper funny, little brother. its 4:30 am tbh I think i'm just laughing at everything lol

Comment

my reaction exactly lool I actually wanna try that. Aisha im proper creeped out though sis....I don't know how on earth he found that pic of me and my homies loool, because I never put pics on ummah forums!!!
                      omg loooooooooooool

Comment

Name:	30737822.jpg
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	10758724

Ephemeral reader

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79443[/ATTACH]
                          Kiro that is like proper creepy mahn. i'm going to have nightmares now lol

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79443[/ATTACH]
                            wth now this one proper kreepy like u guys say in britland looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                              omg loooooooooooool
                              I tried sooooooo hard to conceal my identity, but boom, all it takes is 1 picture..... and that's it, my covers been blown.
                              i'm actually so down about this, bedtime....... :(

Comment

I tried sooooooo hard to conceal my identity, but boom, all it takes is 1 picture..... and that's it, my covers been blown.
                                i'm actually so down about this, bedtime....... :(
                                u get ur rear in gear grl n get back over here no be time for u

Comment

Working...
                                X