What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

"Neither your wealth nor your children will bring you near to Us, but those who believe and do good deeds will have multiple rewards for what they have done, and will live securely in lofty halls." (Qur'an 34:37)

"Wealth and children are the attractions of the life of this world. But the good deeds which endure are better in your Lord's sight and better in respect of hope." (Qur'an 18:46)

As A Bangladeshi mother it is hard to digest; the society is going to reject me for this concept.
    Its all about being a Millionaire; having a Mansion where you literally can get lost to find the way to the library.
    Its all about how well you have raised your child that he/she is going to the top notch schools of the world.
    In a nutshell, Be a SuperMom or who gave you the right to be a mum in the first place.

Anyways,
    "Know that your wealth and children are a test and that there is an immense reward with Allah." (Qur'an 8:28)

I am worried about my responsibilities!!!

Well, I hope people should stop bothering me with my gender; not very funny!!!

Comment

Ignorant resident "scholars" on this forum, who lack knowledge in Fiqh issues and rulings, and slander people with false accusations.

Can anyone tell me the type of punishment "scholars" who speak without evidence and misguide others, deserve?

JazakAllahu Kheiran

Comment

I am still learning to be a good muslima mum; so I travel to places to find the truth.
        I observed all the good effective people came from Africa; Allah is biased.
        For example: Gandhi, Nelson Mandela influential leaders yesterday and also Today!
        Mufti Ismail Menk is one of the sheikhs that has a great impact on a lifelong learner like me!
        Me and youtube never ending:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXe4tHlCad8

Comment

So far today is boring >_<

Comment

I'm outside and I witnessed something terrible and I just had to come on here and let it out :(
            So I'm with some girl's, we went to an Arabic shop for some meat and thing's and I noticed some guy, African, Well dressed... he was standing oddly that it caught my eye.. suddenly he held an item?? and hid it inside his jacket (shopllifting) And I'm standing there trying my best not to stare but it shock me.. The brother that worked there was standing close by and I really wanned to say something but I could'nt.. I stayed silent and now im feeling guilty. I know the owner.. I'm just a wimp!!
            I love you, cherish you and worship you,
            Guide me on your path to your janna,
            Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

I'm such an ass. Feel really bad now.
              Last edited by ibzy; 12-09-15, 09:49 PM.
              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                I'm such as ass. Feel really bad now.
                An*

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                  An*
                  Thanks
                  They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    Thanks
                    No problem.

Comment

been off forum the whole day and not one notification da hell :(
                      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Men in the house all day...One room with sports on all day..football and now boxing and then the old biddies siting in the other room with desi stuff on. I'm starving and can't go down ;-(
                        No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                          Men in the house all day...One room with sports on all day..football and now boxing and then the old biddies siting in the other room with desi stuff on. I'm starving and can't go down ;-(
                          That much people in the house would drive me crazy. I used to hide in my room when my brothers had friends over, I'd get super hungry but was too shy to go and get food.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                            been off forum the whole day and not one notification da hell :(
                            I'm sorry to break it to you..... I don't.... Think.... People like you....

Maybe.... You're not.... Wanted.....

I think this is a sign.... A sign of bad things to come....

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                              I'm sorry to break it to you..... I don't.... Think.... People like you....

Maybe.... You're not.... Wanted.....

I think this is a sign.... A sign of bad things to come....
                              Yeah sure
                              And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                                Yeah sure
                                Jk jk jk jk jk..
                                Don't murder me

Comment

Working...
                                X