Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
    somebody telling me they want me to get off forum n disappear,, *lesigh*
    They probably mistook you for someone else :p
    I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by shunno View Post
      My hubby(big boss! Oopsy daisy big boss is Allah Subhanallah Tala) always complain I am not consistent with my work.
      I say: "Hubby, at least you can rely on me when I am a slacker!
      Change your perspective dude!!!"
      wait. youre female?
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
        Had to quit job today. It was necessary.
        why? i was rooting for your career plans tbh
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

nurses were really mean and ignoring me after my surgery :(
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

• blah

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
              blah
              wassup?

Comment

I cut my finger

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                  I cut my finger
                  cut your finger doing what?? use dettol or tcp or whatever its called, if its a lot..........i burnt my finger making roti so yeah :(

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                    cut your finger doing what?? use dettol or tcp or whatever its called, if its a lot..........i burnt my finger making roti so yeah :(
                    I don't know how. Came home and it just started stinging :/

Tcp lol. Ain't got any in the house cause the fam hate the smell :)

Comment

I don't know how. Came home and it just started stinging :/

Tcp lol. Ain't got any in the house cause the fam hate the smell :)
                      oh right that type of cuts, hate it when that happens you have a cut and you dont know how you got it, so annoying

seriously though umar jokes aside, us a bit if dettol should clean it and then put a plaster on and just forget about it loool

Comment

oh right that type of cuts, hate it when that happens you have a cut and you dont know how you got it, so annoying

seriously though umar jokes aside, us a bit if dettol should clean it and then put a plaster on and just forget about it loool
                        The cut isn't that big. It just stings so badly. When I went to do wudu and it just burned.

I refuse to wear plasters...

Comment

The cut isn't that big. It just stings so badly. When I went to do wudu and it just burned.

I refuse to wear plasters...
                          ok cool got nothing else to add to that then, just chill and go with the flow :)

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                            why? i was rooting for your career plans tbh
                            You know what I do.

It was not working out at current place. Hated it there

But found a new workplace. Inshallah they value me. And I can practice deen more
                            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

ok cool got nothing else to add to that then, just chill and go with the flow :)
                              Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                                You know what I do.

It was not working out at current place. Hated it there

But found a new workplace. Inshallah they value me. And I can practice deen more
                                in sha Allah

Comment

Working...
                                X