Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    feeling the desert summer heat kicking in..

    du'aa ya IKHWANII!!
    º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by Abdullah Fatih View Post
      feeling the desert summer heat kicking in..

      du'aa ya IKHWANII!!
      What temperatures are you getting there?

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Hadid View Post
        What temperatures are you getting there?
        it 36 dgrees celcius today

        and its just steadily rising
        º•○º○•Sabr... is like swallowing something bitter without showing any distaste on your face.•○º○•º -Imam Junaid

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Lost my best garden shears.
          My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
            Did someone step on your Thomas the tank engine story book
            You think you're funny, yeah? I'll tell you what's funny. You can't even spell "beginning" correctly.
            إن للمتقين مفازا

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
              reading about the atrocities being committed against Syrian women/children.
              feeing helpless about I
              Yeah same here, I see so many Syrians now who fled the war and It must be hard for them to be in a foreign country, foreign culture and have absolutely nothing The amount of Syrian beggars have increased where I live, and it's so sad because a couple of years ago they were in their beautiful country with a comfortable and steady life . Ya Allah it just breaks my heart.
              المادح نفسه كذاب
              I do not fear for the person who thinks, even if he loses his way, for he will return to the truth. Rather, I fear for the person who doesn't think, even if he is correctly guided, for he will be like a wisp of straw at the mercy of the wind. —Muhammad al-Ghazali

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Losing my internships. :( I needed those placements for my education.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Abdullah Fatih View Post
                  it 36 dgrees celcius today

                  and its just steadily rising
                  Thats hot ? Try 45 C

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Haggan View Post
                    my sister will not be visiting us this summer.
                    Maybe you could manage to visit her?
                    I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

                    It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      some friends told me that an old muslim got hit by bottles thrown by a few white kaffirs in my area.

                      Sad that they always pick on the elderly and women.
                      "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

                      The Prophet said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (an evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." [Saheeh Al Bukhari]
                      “The wiping away of the World means less to Allah than a Believer to be killed unjustly” [Sunan Ibn Majah]

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        A relative of mine who was 8 years old just die yesterday, just an hour before his death he was complaining about his stomach hurting.. Inaa lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
                        Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Nadir_K21 View Post
                          some friends told me that an old muslim got hit by bottles thrown by a few white kaffirs in my area.

                          Sad that they always pick on the elderly and women.
                          Cowards that's why

                          We should all start learning marriage arts
                          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                          You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



                          please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            Cowards that's why

                            We should all start learning marriage arts
                            Martial arts first!

                            Then marriage arts....:)
                            I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

                            It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Humaira Hakim View Post
                              A relative of mine who was 8 years old just die yesterday, just an hour before his death he was complaining about his stomach hurting.. Inaa lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
                              Inna lillahi WA Inna ilaihi rajeeon

                              May he have the most blessed place in jannah.

                              So sad for the parents, may Allah ease their grief and reward them for their sabr

                              Ameen
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                              You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



                              please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                                Cowards that's why

                                We should all start learning marriage arts
                                May Allah grant you a good husband sister.
                                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

                                "Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X