Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Lost my bank card. Can't believe it man. Was gonna go out today
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
      Only two people liked my fb status
      Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Lost my bank card. Can't believe it man. Was gonna go out today
      First world problems.

Comment

Im living with my friend at the moment as her hubby has gone back home for a few weeks, noone from my family (siblings or parents) have contacted me to see how i am etc etc .....I think has made me more determined to just move...I really dont think they care anymore about me
        No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          First world problems.
          heyyyy this is a serious issue
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
            Im living with my friend at the moment as her hubby has gone back home for a few weeks, noone from my family (siblings or parents) have contacted me to see how i am etc etc .....I think has made me more determined to just move...I really dont think they care anymore about me
            aww i'm sure that's not true sis :there:

Comment

just had surgery, feel iffy
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Good news is that I found the card. Bad news is that I've already cancelled it

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                  just had surgery, feel iffy
                  Hope everything's ok

Comment

Comment

Your too quick akhi,lol
                      Nevertheless good precautions
                      Ya Allah,
                      Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                      "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
                        Your too quick akhi,lol
                        Nevertheless good precautions
                        Yh I guess so. Still a bit annoyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                          I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I know I now I know I know I know I know I know I know I know

Comment

somebody telling me they want me to get off forum n disappear,, *lesigh*

Comment

My hubby(big boss! Oopsy daisy big boss is Allah Subhanallah Tala) always complain I am not consistent with my work.
                              I say: "Hubby, at least you can rely on me when I am a slacker!
                              Change your perspective dude!!!"

Comment

Had to quit job today. It was necessary.
                                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X