X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
    People.

I'm just not gonna put any effort into our *friendship* anymore.
    this is to me isnt? :( fine dont then :(

Comment

• Being indecisive is the worst.

I dunno if I should pray istikharah.

So confused about what niqab to wear in university, half, one piece, two piece or a pull down niqab?

Long ting.....

Might need to pray istikharah :|
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• What made you sad today..

That ummah forum was not working today

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
          this is to me isnt? :( fine dont then :(
          Lol no

Comment

Why are boys obsssessed with karate, jackie chan and narutoooooooooooo :(
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

The forums being down for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by GodIsDeGreatest View Post
                The forums being down for many years.
                I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                  i mean being emotional and passionate at times is really amazing but it gets annoying when its all the time right lol, i totally get you sis i also wish i wasn't this sensitive or emotional but i dont think thats going to change anytime soon as i cant help it but alhumdulillah i feel grateful that i can get emotional and passionate when talking about islam or watching lectures and stuff, so that gives me hope that my heart is softened i just have to work hard and make sure it doesnt harden insha'Allah

yeah exactly you understand where I'm coming from about culture and deen and yeah i also fear for the generations to come, its a scary thought cuz times are only going to get worse, so we need to better ourselves and become better and stronger muslims insha'Allah..........like you said with our iman it goes up and down and is never constant so it can get really hard when iman reaches a new low, really scary............yeah true about the advice part, same for me its easy giving advice to peeps but acting on it is something else and really hard to do

yeah we defo need to rant or we'll go mad for sure lol, yeah its not healthy to keep things bottled up i know that from experience too lol............yeah sis your right that I'm too sensible to run away, i hate that about me lol...........i get you about the food stuff thats actually deep sis, i understood what you were saying...........wow i guess the philosophy thing is paying off lol............yeah insha'Allah ill try to relax a lil more but its hard to do cuz you get busy doing things here and there

i will do dua insha'Allah dont worry, lol at the wall message, sis you crack me up and thanks so much i feel lil better after reading your beautiful essays, you really know how to cheer peeps up masha'Allah...........so thanks and also I'm here for you too insha'Allah :)

I agree sis, I mean I don't think being emotional/sensitive is bad I think its a good thing. I just feel like this world is so harsh, and I need to toughen up. lol not happening anytime soon.

exactly right, im worried sometimes about that, a lot. just shows how much this world is a test

its good ur sensible :) lol, yeah exactly... but at the same time I am a foodie, haha and yeah think I've always been a deep thinker

awww and you always make me feel so much better too, jazakhallahu khairan sis. anyways i'll holla back to the other message, on your wall. I hope you're good today sis.xxx
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    Why are boys obsssessed with karate, jackie chan and narutoooooooooooo :(
                    im not a boy *crys*

but ill tell u why anyway,, cuz its awesome fyi

Comment

how messed up culture/society is these days. sometimes we grow up thinking this, and this etc are fine to do, but only learn when we're older that it's culture/society and not islam. and it's hard when ppl around you are still doing these things and expecting you to just because everyone else views them as fine, but they're not. and saying no its not fine, and ppl start thinking you're extreme....
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                        how messed up culture/society is these days. sometimes we grow up thinking this, and this etc are fine to do, but only learn when we're older that it's culture/society and not islam. and it's hard when ppl around you are still doing these things and expecting you to just because everyone else views them as fine, but they're not. and saying no its not fine, and ppl start thinking you're extreme....
                        It's bad that parents expect their offspring to inherit their culture and tastes.
                        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                          It's bad that parents expect their offspring to inherit their culture and tastes.
                          salaams. that's also very true little brother.

Comment

You don't need to keep repeating your salaams lol.
                            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                              You don't need to keep repeating your salaams lol.
                              Okay kiro. :(

Comment

Only two people liked my fb status
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X