Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    this is going to sound like a rant but i need to say it.............feel depressed really badly, really wana run away cuz i think fam are better off without me, i dont wana burden them or hurt them, i just feel like I'm not a good muslim recently and then fighting asian culture when it goes against islam and trying to stay strong is really hard...........please remember me in your duas :(
    Allah tests those he loves, you are not a burden okay hun

in sha Allah
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

this is going to sound like a rant but i need to say it.............feel depressed really badly, really wana run away cuz i think fam are better off without me, i dont wana burden them or hurt them, i just feel like I'm not a good muslim recently and then fighting asian culture when it goes against islam and trying to stay strong is really hard...........please remember me in your duas :(
      :salams

Read this dua insha'Allah http://www.iqrasense.com/dua-from-qu...al-qayyim.html

"Whoever was afflicted with grief and distress and says (see the following Dua), Allah, the Exalted and Ever-Majestic, will remove his grief and will change his sorrow into happiness." It was said, "O Messenger of Allah! (Do) we have to learn these words?" He said, "Yes, whoever hears them should learn them."

May Allah swt remove all your grief, anxiety, worries and sorrows and may He alter them into joy and happiness

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        Allah tests those he loves, you are not a burden okay hun

in sha Allah
        thanks sis i know but still its a feeling i have and its not going away...................

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          :salams

Read this dua insha'Allah http://www.iqrasense.com/dua-from-qu...al-qayyim.html

"Whoever was afflicted with grief and distress and says (see the following Dua), Allah, the Exalted and Ever-Majestic, will remove his grief and will change his sorrow into happiness." It was said, "O Messenger of Allah! (Do) we have to learn these words?" He said, "Yes, whoever hears them should learn them."

May Allah swt remove all your grief, anxiety, worries and sorrows and may He alter them into joy and happiness
          Ameen, thanks umar for this, i do read this but not as much as i should, so thanks for the reminder

Comment

thanks sis i know but still its a feeling i have and its not going away...................
            Do what pleases Allah, then your parents, you have nothing to lose :)
            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

People.

I'm just not gonna put any effort into our *friendship* anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                People.

I'm just not gonna put any effort into our *friendship* anymore.
                But friendship is magic.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	4ad851a823ec4021e2a8be23d00698e95c60b0d74d1dec3d5ca0e10ee6856d0a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	10758700
                https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Sister, rant all you need, seriously. Insha ' Allah you will feel better sister, keep making Du'aa to stay patient and strong, Insha ' Allah I also will. Seriously we all got different tests, and normally its those closest to us who can hurt us the most, and vice versa. But we cant give up okay, gotta keep fighting Insha ' Allah.

Don't think of running away from home sis, trust me your family loves you and would miss you like crazy. And its not the right thing to do at all, you are not burdening anyone. I know exactly what u mean with Asian culture vs Islam, its such a problem for all of us. Just obey Islam firstly, and then ur family after that. Will remember u in my Du'aas Insha ' Allah

If you need a break take it sis, everyone needs one. Just relax, don't worry about stuff, try not to, and keep asking Allah S.W.T for strength. You're only easing everyone's burdens at home, and sometimes its human nature to let thoughts into our head that aren't true, so just ignore them sister. We are all here for you. And you know what, don't feel like a bad muslim, we all have times of high and low deen in life and periods, and we just gotta stay strong n keep fighting and try our best. Big sis.

We're all here for you. So eat some chocolate and put that smile back on your face :)
                  And may Allah S.W.T guide all of us.
                  Last edited by Creamcake; 09-09-15, 10:42 PM.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    Sister, rant all you need, seriously. Insha ' Allah you will feel better sister, keep making Du'aa to stay patient and strong, Insha ' Allah I also will. Seriously we all got different tests, and normally its those closest to us who can hurt us the most, and vice versa. But we cant give up okay, gotta keep fighting Insha ' Allah.

Don't think of running away from home sis, trust me your family loves you and would miss you like crazy. And its not the right thing to do at all, you are not burdening anyone. I know exactly what u mean with Asian culture vs Islam, its such a problem for all of us. Just obey Islam firstly, and then ur family after that. Will remember u in my Du'aas Insha ' Allah

If you need a break take it sis, everyone needs one. Just relax, don't worry about stuff, try not to, and keep asking Allah S.W.T for strength. You're only easing everyone's burdens at home, and sometimes its human nature to let thoughts into our head that aren't true, so just ignore them sister. We are all here for you. And you know what, don't feel like a bad muslim, we all have times of high and low deen in life and periods, and we just gotta stay strong n keep fighting and try our best. Big sis.

We're all here for you. So eat some chocolate and put that smile back on your face :)
                    And may Allah S.W.T guide all of us.
                    sis really reading your comment made me emotional and teary honestly, I'm an emotional wreck i just feel so sad about how we get drifted away from islam and the stupid culture attacks form all sides, its so annoying, sis theres so much that asian muslims do thats bid'ah and so far from islam, it really pains me, i see it all around me and it makes me mad and sad

really sis thanks ill try to stay strong and patient but its easier said than done, i guess i need to get it out my system..............i know running away is never an option or an answer, just feel like i need to get away from everybody and everything and just be by myself and think, know what i mean?

bless you and food, cute relationship lol..........yeah ill eat something sweet later on, seriously thanks sis means alot............please do dua for me and ill remember you in my duas too

Comment

i work WITH childrens social sdrvices

some of the cases i hear off, many involving muslims

subhanallah - how far away we have come from our deen.

i feel my protective bubble has burst.

May Allahs mercyfall upon ths ummah, and may we all receive his guidance ameen
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        i work WITH childrens social sdrvices

some of the cases i hear off, many involving muslims

subhanallah - how far away we have come from our deen.

i feel my protective bubble has burst.

May Allahs mercyfall upon ths ummah, and may we all receive his guidance ameen
                        Ameen.

Comment

sis really reading your comment made me emotional and teary honestly, I'm an emotional wreck i just feel so sad about how we get drifted away from islam and the stupid culture attacks form all sides, its so annoying, sis theres so much that asian muslims do thats bid'ah and so far from islam, it really pains me, i see it all around me and it makes me mad and sad

really sis thanks ill try to stay strong and patient but its easier said than done, i guess i need to get it out my system..............i know running away is never an option or an answer, just feel like i need to get away from everybody and everything and just be by myself and think, know what i mean?

bless you and food, cute relationship lol..........yeah ill eat something sweet later on, seriously thanks sis means alot............please do dua for me and ill remember you in my duas too
                          sis, just be the best example of the sunnah to your family

in sha allah their hearts will be guided to abeter way of life

as others hae said, life is a test and the biggests tests we will have are our family, our chidlren, ur wealth and our spouses . just make dua for them
                          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Last edited by Creamcake; 09-09-15, 10:43 PM.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                              sis, just be the best example of the sunnah to your family

in sha allah their hearts will be guided to abeter way of life

as others hae said, life is a test and the biggests tests we will have are our family, our chidlren, ur wealth and our spouses . just make dua for them
                              jazakallah sis i appreciate it, its not my immediate fam as such but they can get sucked in at times, like pressure from outer extended family, society and stuff like that.............but yeah subhan'Allah dua is our best weapon

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                                Really sister, cant believe that, because I'm also feeling that way right now. You know what I hate about myself. That i'm so emotional and sensitive, I wish I could eliminate that part from me, so bad. Just like cut if off. It serves no purpose. Don't worry, because I'm also an emotional wreck..trust me. Its unbelievable right. I know exactly what you mean sister, about culture dominating religion, I seriously do, and really we need to be the generation that stops this from happening Insha ' Allah. Because seriously if it continues, I'm worried about what will even happen to the ummah. Culture is everywhere, it hurts me too, and its like coming to a point when doing something and thinking..is this even culture or religion...

Yeah sister, trust me, exactly it is so much easier said than done, isn't anything. When giving advice, its easy enough to type something up, but putting into action always the harder part. I also need to take my own advice lol. Exactly, sometimes when stuff happens with peeps, its good to just rant n let it outta the system, otherwise it can feel like its building and building up... Then explode at a point. Lol! I know exactly what u mean. And I know ur too sensible to seriously run away, so I get what you mean.

Even consider ur room as a break out zone though, away from other ppl, where u can sit and think about stuff, and just relax in the sense of time out, and all. We need it. Or somewhere outside the house, if that works better for you. Lol its funny, I always mention food, but really its not that important to me, its like I talk about it, to cover up stuff or like...well its hard to xplain and im not even sure what I mean, so never mind that lol. Haha good coz u need it.

Ur welcome big sister, I will do Du'aa for you ofcourse, and thanks so much, pls remember me aswell. Lol annoying thing about wall messages, is the length can only be a certain amount. Ha so I'm putting it here instead. Seriously just hang in there and be patient. Myself also Insha ' Allah.
                                i mean being emotional and passionate at times is really amazing but it gets annoying when its all the time right lol, i totally get you sis i also wish i wasn't this sensitive or emotional but i dont think thats going to change anytime soon as i cant help it but alhumdulillah i feel grateful that i can get emotional and passionate when talking about islam or watching lectures and stuff, so that gives me hope that my heart is softened i just have to work hard and make sure it doesnt harden insha'Allah

yeah exactly you understand where I'm coming from about culture and deen and yeah i also fear for the generations to come, its a scary thought cuz times are only going to get worse, so we need to better ourselves and become better and stronger muslims insha'Allah..........like you said with our iman it goes up and down and is never constant so it can get really hard when iman reaches a new low, really scary............yeah true about the advice part, same for me its easy giving advice to peeps but acting on it is something else and really hard to do

yeah we defo need to rant or we'll go mad for sure lol, yeah its not healthy to keep things bottled up i know that from experience too lol............yeah sis your right that I'm too sensible to run away, i hate that about me lol...........i get you about the food stuff thats actually deep sis, i understood what you were saying...........wow i guess the philosophy thing is paying off lol............yeah insha'Allah ill try to relax a lil more but its hard to do cuz you get busy doing things here and there

i will do dua insha'Allah dont worry, lol at the wall message, sis you crack me up and thanks so much i feel lil better after reading your beautiful essays, you really know how to cheer peeps up masha'Allah...........so thanks and also I'm here for you too insha'Allah :)

Comment

Working...
                                X