Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Hey sister, I don't know what I'm upto except UF. And whoa its 6am here, I haven't even slept you know what, I need to sleep now Insha ' Allah. I don't feel tired, don't know why. Lights started seeping in too because Fajr has passed here, so its like...morning :shock: Hmmm. Awww sister, I know exactly how you feel. We need to set up a group lol, for this uf addiction support haha. Serously though sister, I have definitely overused it in my holidays, and I wanna really chill out with it Insha ' Allah. How about you? And what u upto sis?
    I'm glad your here a lot I always have someone to talk to its nice having u around cc you see how much I'm here n I've been here since 09 lol

Comment

lol, my essay posts haha. phew that makes me feel a lot better sister :) Salaams sis x
      Your essay posts innit.
      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Hey sister, I don't know what I'm upto except UF. And whoa its 6am here, I haven't even slept you know what, I need to sleep now Insha ' Allah. I don't feel tired, don't know why. Lights started seeping in too because Fajr has passed here, so its like...morning :shock: Hmmm. Awww sister, I know exactly how you feel. We need to set up a group lol, for this uf addiction support haha. Serously though sister, I have definitely overused it in my holidays, and I wanna really chill out with it Insha ' Allah. How about you? And what u upto sis?
        You haven't slept all night?!

Masha'allah Creamcake, your always dedicating so much of your time helping others out with your essay style posts. Keep it up, I'm always looking forward to reading your posts and I love them :up:

Lately, ever since I joined UF, I just got severely addicted to it. I can't focus on anything else! I'm falling behind in my studies so bad and keep procrastinating, and then start crying because there's not much time left for anything! I'm trying to keep away from UF for a while, but I just can't, it's so hard :crying2:

It's a nice sunny arvo for me now, I need to go outside and see the sunshine and smell the fresh air, than just stay attatched in front of my computer. It's so hard to leave UF, so please add me to that support group for addicted UF members, cause I need it badly :crying2:

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
          I'm glad your here a lot I always have someone to talk to its nice having u around cc you see how much I'm here n I've been here since 09 lol
          Haha sis, I think I talk too much on here, I'm going to stop doing that Insha ' Allah. Really nice having you around too sis :) and yeah you been here a long time...6 years. :) x
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
            Your essay posts innit.
            Salaams. Yeah brother, can't help it...
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Salaams. Yeah brother, can't help it...
              qruxu.jpg

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
                You haven't slept all night?!

Masha'allah Creamcake, your always dedicating so much of your time helping others out with your essay style posts. Keep it up, I'm always looking forward to reading your posts and I love them :up:

Lately, ever since I joined UF, I just got severely addicted to it. I can't focus on anything else! I'm falling behind in my studies so bad and keep procrastinating, and then start crying because there's not much time left for anything! I'm trying to keep away from UF for a while, but I just can't, it's so hard :crying2:

It's a nice sunny arvo for me now, I need to go outside and see the sunshine and smell the fresh air, than just stay attatched in front of my computer. It's so hard to leave UF, so please add me to that support group for addicted UF members, cause I need it badly :crying2:
                Nope. I just wasn't tired. :( But need to sort out my sleeping habit. Insha ' Allah. what time is it over there sister?

Jazakhallahu Khairan sister, I appreciate that. But my posts are too long and I keep repeating myself, plus with advice I'm young and not experienced. But hey guess what my dream job always has been! Being a counsellor :) lol for real though, I like advising and helping people. Kinda in the wrong degree for that though..

Same here to be honest. I thought I was the only one... Lol it's strange right and ironic. Like I don't have other social media sites, and then I end up with Uf ha. Right okay...seriously sister, I didn't realise. You at school or you in work or uni? Because Ive been on summer holiday from university since I joined so not affected that. But seriously sister, if its affecting your work, no wonder, because ur going to have little time for that and panic and when the pressure builds up..like you said you were crying. Hey are u okay sis? If its personal pm me. I know what u mean.

Just gotta wean ourselves off lol. You're right sister, go outside! To appreciate that warmth :) I'm not a fan of heat lol, but regardless I'm sure you are. So right now I want you to close your laptop/phone okay, and leave it in the house, and get urself outside! That's an order. Its funny, you're going outside, and I'm heading off to bed lol! Anyway, afterwards, I sersiously want u to come in the house and make a timetable sister. So you can stick to that, from an academic point of view. Insha ' Allah

Lool, I actually need to set up that group haha! Not even kidding. Funny thing is, all the regular female members will be on there, so we'll get off here and all start talking there loool. Right... I'm going to bed, and you go and enjoy that sunshine.

Salaams and tc sister. :) Asalamu Alaykum.

Comment

It's like reading a light novel.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
                    It's like reading a light novel.
                    looooooooooooooool Ikr

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                      looooooooooooooool Ikr
                      hahaha :) don't worry when uni starts, i'll be transferring my essay's over to there lol.
                      I way prefer exams over uni essays though, would love my course to be 100% exam based

Comment

Im missing my cat. Why do I get attached to every darn thing lol
                        No Longer On UF

Comment

Im not sad, :/ just...Ummah Forum overload!! Has almost fried my brains.

Taking a long break from it now. :)
                          Peace!!

Comment

Being a dithering mess
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

I have some weird light pinkish liquid oozing out from behind my ear.

Comment

this is going to sound like a rant but i need to say it.............feel depressed really badly, really wana run away cuz i think fam are better off without me, i dont wana burden them or hurt them, i just feel like I'm not a good muslim recently and then fighting asian culture when it goes against islam and trying to stay strong is really hard...........please remember me in your duas :(

Comment

Working...
                                X