Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
    lol it takes months n months to be unaddicted. im still feeling like a piece of garbage ugh is my allergyes n bad sleep. i got a huge sinus allergy headache thing going on
    I agree with the uf addiction thing y'all are talking about...makes me sad too
    awww n the sinus allergy is unbelievably annoying, insha ' allah u get better soon sis
    I get proper bad hayfever n cant even taste food lol, n not being able to taste what im eating gets annoying..
    I don't know if ur nose gets blocked to as a result of the sinus thing, but olbas is kinda good for that
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      awww n the sinus allergy is unbelievably annoying, insha ' allah u get better soon sis
      I get proper bad hayfever n cant even taste food lol, n not being able to taste what im eating gets annoying..
      I don't know if ur nose gets blocked to as a result of the sinus thing, but olbas is kinda good for that
      I agree with you and sister aisha. I was super addicted before school closed, then I became so busy I barely get time. Summers are the busiest for me...
      it's a great forum though, masha allah. I don't have any other social media accounts but Ummah's Islamic kind of atmosphere attracted me, masha allah I meet the greatest people here.
      Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

Comment

• Originally posted by Figs View Post
        Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        I agree with you and sister aisha. I was super addicted before school closed, then I became so busy I barely get time. Summers are the busiest for me...
        it's a great forum though, masha allah. I don't have any other social media accounts but Ummah's Islamic kind of atmosphere attracted me, masha allah I meet the greatest people here.
        Yeah sis,I agree same here I dont have any other social media sites. And I agree the ppl on here Masha ' Allah, I've actually learnt a lot Alhamdulillah. we even have a scholar on here. Aah okay lol for me its going to be vice versa. Like I will probably go on less when im at uni. But I just need to cut down my time on this by a lot Insha' Allsh. Hope ur well sis :)
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Comment

Comment

Broke my microphone after throwing it across the room. I may need anger management.

Comment

Heavy rain to the point where the water reached my ankles. Mixed feelings :D

Comment

I woke up today remembering my dream....which I hadnt done in a long time and i dont know what to make of it
                  No Longer On UF

Comment

was trying to catch up on some sleep on the train, but then this ladywho sat next to me, started feeding milk to her 8 month old kid. I kept thinking the whole time that this kid is gonna puke on me any second.
                    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Feeling like crying, but my previous bout was severe. However grateful. At least i have good health, sound mind...
                      Theres a star in every sky.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                        was trying to catch up on some sleep on the train, but then this ladywho sat next to me, started feeding milk to her 8 month old kid. I kept thinking the whole time that this kid is gonna puke on me any second.
                        Why didn't you move seats lol?
                        And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                          Why didn't you move seats lol?
                          There were no other available seats.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            There were no other available seats.
                            ahh sad times
                            And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                              ahh sad times
                              Indeed.

Comment

• Why is iRep not asleep? Someone tell her, why?!!!!
                                إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Working...
                                X