X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by **Sister** View Post
    Aisha, I'm sorry to hear that!

Don't you think it's from the ghost stories you read before bedtime on candyapples thread?
    No i don't think so cuz I'm allergic to everything n I forgot to take my pills yesterday I'm so dumb n now I'm suffering way

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
      No i don't think so cuz I'm allergic to everything n I forgot to take my pills yesterday I'm so dumb n now I'm suffering way
      Oh, that's ok. It's hard to get back to sleep now, isn't it?

Comment

Oh, that's ok. It's hard to get back to sleep now, isn't it?
        Yeh my nose is runny n I feel like I'm gonna sneeze any minute ugh plus I'm scared to sleep too stupid bh thread.t head hurts n its hard posting from phone it always wants to auto correct u Grrr

Comment

Ok now I have legit reason to post in here. I just woke up from a nightmare n now I have a major allergy attack grrrrrrrrrrrrr
          I hate nightmares! Hope you're okay Insha ' Allah. Worst thing is just how real they feel.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Yeh my nose is runny n I feel like I'm gonna sneeze any minute ugh plus I'm scared to sleep too stupid bh thread.t head hurts n its hard posting from phone it always wants to auto correct u Grrr
            Insha'allah you feel better, sis

This forum is seriously addictive, it's soo annoying! I feel for you, I hate posting from a phone as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              I hate nightmares! Hope you're okay Insha ' Allah. Worst thing is just how real they feel.
              Yeh n this one was like super real feeling like I u was avtuLly in that world :/

Comment

Insha'allah you feel better, sis

This forum is seriously addictive, it's soo annoying! I feel for you, I hate posting from a phone as well!
                Lol you can't do regular things or wat? The only time I can't get off this thing is during shouting box then I don't wanna even get up loooooool

Comment

Yeh n this one was like super real feeling like I u was avtuLly in that world :/
                  exactly right.... terrifying in the nightmare.
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Lol you can't do regular things or wat? The only time I can't get off this thing is during shouting box then I don't wanna even get up loooooool
                    Yeah, I can't do anything, I'm seriously addicted to UF

Is this normal, were you like that as well, once upon a time?

Comment

Yeah, I can't do anything, I'm seriously addicted to UF

Is this normal, were you like that as well, once upon a time?
                      Looool yeh it's normal everyone goes through this at first I remember me too being just being here all the time but now it's like meh. So don't worry it'll pass.

Comment

Looool yeh it's normal everyone goes through this at first I remember me too being just being here all the time but now it's like meh. So don't worry it'll pass.
                        Phew, alhamdulilah it's just a phase!

I want to go sleep now, you too, get back to sleep!

Comment

Phew, alhamdulilah it's just a phase!

I want to go sleep now, you too, get back to sleep!
                          i did n now im feel like dirt uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh im worst now

Comment

Watching how alot of non-Arab muslims are trying to learn Arabic just to read the Quran, meanwhile my ilk is ashamed of speaking arabic that they spent most of their time studying other european languages such as English or German, and dump arabic to the garbage can.

:(

Comment

i did n now im feel like dirt uuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh im worst now
                              Ohhhh noo sis, hope your ok

I woke up early today, but I still seem to be addicted to the forum *sigh*

Comment

Ohhhh noo sis, hope your ok

I woke up early today, but I still seem to be addicted to the forum *sigh*
                                lol it takes months n months to be unaddicted. im still feeling like a piece of garbage ugh is my allergyes n bad sleep. i got a huge sinus allergy headache thing going on

Comment

Working...
                                X