Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Being an overly emotional/sensitive person doesn't really work out well in life. That makes me sad.
    no it dont i kno that for a fact.

Comment

Too much suffering in the world
      ‎”Verily amongst the people are those who are keys to good ‎and locks to evil. And amongst the people are those who ‎are keys to evil and locks to good. So glad tidings for the ‎one whom Allah has placed the keys of good upon his hands and woe be to the one ‎whom Allah has placed the keys of evil at his disposal.” - Prophet Muhammad :saw:

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
        no it dont i kno that for a fact.
        exactly...:( its 2am here. wonder whasup with the shoutbox, it is pretty late here though. lot earlier in America where y'all chilling.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

exactly...:( its 2am here. wonder whasup with the shoutbox, it is pretty late here though. lot earlier in America where y'all chilling.
          i dunno what happened today :( not so fun. im cleaning n playing pool so thats how im feeling my time up

Comment

My mom thinks my brother is pushing her out of his life. This is someone she would see a few times a year, but she hasn't seen him since Christmas, and he lives 45 minutes away! We've been trying to go and visit him, but it never happens. While my other brothers go and see him all the time.

He just hangs out with different people now. He's a hardcore vegan, which I'm happy he's healthy & exercising and eating better, but it just seems like he wants nothing to do with us. I don't care if he wants me out of his life, feel free to leave I'm not gonna force you to stay, but when you're doing that with your mother that's messed up. Very very messed up.

Comment

Hate my workplace. Another day here. Need to leave
              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Couldn't go to work today due to fever. My business partner will be upset and so am I :(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                  Did your computer turn off or crash ever?

Can you link me to a free temperature monitor? Please :D

And no sadly I wouldn't, I wouldn't be able to go in and replace it. Not very tech savvy at all, which sucks because my brother can't come and do it because he's busy with school.
                  Yep..my pc used to shutdown randomly too if it was on for a while. This was definitely due to overheating. It's actually a safety feature to shut the computer down because too much heat can cause serious damage to other bits inside.

Openhardwaremonitor.org is a really good tool to monitor the temps of the various components inside your pc. It would be good to run this when you first start your computer and then again after a while possibly during some gaming to see if anything is heating up dramatically.

The problem could actually be something as simple as one of your fans not working or possibly the vents have become too dusty and just need a clean. But to be honest that requires opening the tower up and depends on how brave you want to be lol.
                  God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
                  while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Boohoo

Comment

kiddos are gone for a week... gonna be really boring all alone.
                      My heart will go on

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                        My mom thinks my brother is pushing her out of his life. This is someone she would see a few times a year, but she hasn't seen him since Christmas, and he lives 45 minutes away! We've been trying to go and visit him, but it never happens. While my other brothers go and see him all the time.

He just hangs out with different people now. He's a hardcore vegan, which I'm happy he's healthy & exercising and eating better, but it just seems like he wants nothing to do with us. I don't care if he wants me out of his life, feel free to leave I'm not gonna force you to stay, but when you're doing that with your mother that's messed up. Very very messed up.
                        i have sisters that have cut my mother out of their life, it upsets her quite alot but there isnt a lot me as a brother can do to sort them out and get them to talk to her more
                        just think of it as a way for you to earn more reward brightest hour, if he's not around you can step up your game looking after mum and get jannat for doing so inshaallah
                        “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

i dunno what happened today :( not so fun. im cleaning n playing pool so thats how im feeling my time up
                          I know right. Aww cleaning lol I'm not a chore fan, playing pool sounds kinda fun though, online pool or real life u mean sis? Lool it was so funny, the other day I was playing...you know what I don't even remember if it was snooker or pool, because I get confused between them LOL, like first time in ages, and I was such a FAIL, it was kinda funny, seriously I was like how do I even hold the cue stick loool, my friends were lolling were so much. Its hard the first time though!
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I know right. Aww cleaning lol I'm not a chore fan, playing pool sounds kinda fun though, online pool or real life u mean sis? Lool it was so funny, the other day I was playing...you know what I don't even remember if it was snooker or pool, because I get confused between them LOL, like first time in ages, and I was such a FAIL, it was kinda funny, seriously I was like how do I even hold the cue stick loool, my friends were lolling were so much. Its hard the first time though!
                            It's an app lol callrd 8 ball pool

Comment

Ok now I have legit reason to post in here. I just woke up from a nightmare n now I have a major allergy attack grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

Ok now I have legit reason to post in here. I just woke up from a nightmare n now I have a major allergy attack grrrrrrrrrrrrr
                                Aisha, I'm sorry to hear that!

Don't you think it's from the ghost stories you read before bedtime on candyapples thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X