• Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

i am unbelievably tired today and not in a very good mood either

Comment

Originally posted by iam_muslimah View Post
      i am unbelievably tired today and not in a very good mood either
      May Allah (s.w.t) make you strong and relieve you of the unhappiness you are suffering :D
      Leader of the Anti-Barelvi Initiative: Join Today!

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimBrother' View Post
        May Allah (s.w.t) make you strong and relieve you of the unhappiness you are suffering :D
        Ameen jzk akhi

Comment

Realizing that tomorrow is Monday.
          My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

Missing my son who is away at school.
            I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

Comment

How far away is he?
              My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

Some people are so careless towards other people's feelings. They're so insensitive. Ugh.
                إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Remembering when I once said Asalamu Alaykum to one lady and she said Wa'alaykum (and didn't continue) as if I was not a muslim... I don't know why she would think I wasn't muslim, I was wearing full hijab + niqab. I told her then that I was a muslim and then she kept on apologizing saying oh I'm sorry I thought you were a kaafir!!! I was quite offended but she kept on preaching to me like saying god is one and Jesus isn't god.. I just stayed quiet and took it in and was patient she was quite old too lool.
                  Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift thats why we call it The Present :)

Comment

People not being accepting of others *sigh*.

We know you mean well but criticising others only pushes them away, when will you learn?
                    :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

Originally posted by Humaira Hakim View Post
                      Remembering when I once said Asalamu Alaykum to one lady and she said Wa'alaykum (and didn't continue) as if I was not a muslim... I don't know why she would think I wasn't muslim, I was wearing full hijab + niqab. I told her then that I was a muslim and then she kept on apologizing saying oh I'm sorry I thought you were a kaafir!!! I was quite offended but she kept on preaching to me like saying god is one and Jesus isn't god.. I just stayed quiet and took it in and was patient she was quite old too lool.
                      You would think people assumed I was a Kaafir the way they react when you give them Salaam.

I have to admit a feeling of impending doom when I see a Muslim in my area because they seem to be scared of replying to Salaam because we live in a non Muslim area. The Somalis are the best, they aways reply and are cheerful about it.
                      Last edited by Muslimah~S; 21-05-13, 10:25 PM.

Comment

cold heartedness

Comment

Raining now!

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
                            Some people are so careless towards other people's feelings. They're so insensitive. Ugh.
                            Did someone step on your Thomas the tank engine story book
                            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

reading about the atrocities being committed against Syrian women/children.
                              feeing helpless about I
                              Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                              __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                              If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Knowing that another season is about to pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X