Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Hang in there Paki

You are in a womans profession ... You are too manly (like me) to be dealing with the stupidity it involves

It's like cleaning your house or other womanly tasks

Always something stupid involved with it
    Last edited by Talwaar; 01-09-15, 12:16 AM.
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

lol had to leave the wedding before getting to eat the cake since it was 11:30pm, n my friend was driving us home. the cake was right there....so close.....yet so far. lol! :)
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
        Hang in there Paki

You are in a womans profession ... You are too manly (like me) to be dealing with the stupidity it involves
        Wot?
        Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        lol had to leave the wedding before getting to eat the cake since it was 11:30pm, n my friend was driving us home. the cake was right there....so close.....yet so far. lol! :)
        You take it and you eat it in the car.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          Wot?

I wish! But I can't exactly run up to the bride and groom like hey we're leaving early, so just cut the cake already! Lol it will take ages for them to walk to the cake and the photos to be taken and for someone to actually cut and distribute the cake.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            Wot?

we are both proper men but just diagnosed incorrectly by you
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

I wish! But I can't exactly run up to the bride and groom like hey we're leaving early, so just cut the cake already! Lol it will take ages for them to walk to the cake and the photos to be taken and for someone to actually cut and distribute the cake.
              was it a segregated wedding. Does not sound like it

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
                we are both proper men but just diagnosed incorrectly by you
                That mirror kid knows nothing about the ICD or DSM
                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

was it a segregated wedding. Does not sound like it
                  no sadly it wasn't, but to be honest most people's weddings I attend relatives etc aren't. which is super annoying, because obviously that's wrong, but people really don't take well to advice like that... just going to make sure mine is an Islamic wedding, Insha ' Allah. Was wearing a hijab, abaya, no makeup and females only table today.

Comment

no sadly it wasn't, but to be honest most people's weddings I attend relatives etc aren't. which is super annoying, because obviously that's wrong, but people really don't take well to advice like that... just going to make sure mine is an Islamic wedding, Insha ' Allah. Was wearing a hijab, abaya, no makeup and females only table today.
                    Islamically you are not allowed to attend such weddings

Best to avoid. I don't even go anymore

Comment

Islamically you are not allowed to attend such weddings

Best to avoid. I don't even go anymore
                      yeah you're right, thing is relatives and people just get so offended over people not attending, it's ridiculous. even my family wouldn't understand and think I was joking/being extreme or something. culture as a whole is just so annoying. little things even ppl act like their okay and their not, and make one think their crazy for asking is this okay..it is better to do that, but i'm just sat there talking to females looking as plain as I possibly can. same as walking in the street really, and in the west that involves passing the other gender. lol rant over.

Comment

0 job satisfaction man

Comment

That mirror kid knows nothing about the ICD or DSM
                          Psych minor, stani.
                          0 job satisfaction man
                          You complaining again?
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

• What made you sad today..

just about everything.

Comment

just about everything.
                              Pretty much me. Miserable at work, heartbroken, don't get on with family. List is huge

But at least I have food, clothes and shelter. And fish and potato wedges tonight.

Comment

Mehhh
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Working...
                                X