Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    dude your not new now, you've posted more than me and i been on here bit longer lol.............seriously we are wary of new members but i think peeps would agree that we know you and we think your cute :in love: sorry couldn't help it lol

bless sis insha'Allah i wont put weight on and if i do ill exercise like crazy lol
    loool told ya im on here too much I soo need an uf break :) yeah. awwww cute, don't apologise sis, that's adorable. now I get a chance to call u sweet back and think awwww lool.

haha lool u calling me chubby jke. do u like excercising? I loathe it lol
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      lool haha nah i aint like that...

xD
      lool.x
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        loool told ya im on here too much I soo need an uf break :) yeah. awwww cute, don't apologise sis, that's adorable. now I get a chance to call u sweet back and think awwww lool.

haha lool u calling me chubby jke. do u like excercising? I loathe it lol
        I'm what you call bitter sweet but thanks anyway looool............yeah a break is needed i just cant stay away lol

no sis aint calling you chubby I'm sure your not, I'm just teasing you as big sisters do loool, if you had a chubby face i seriously would keep pulling your cheeks lol

well i think I'm 50 50 with exercise, not sure haven't done in years loool

Comment

Going back to work soon
          And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
            I'm what you call bitter sweet but thanks anyway looool............yeah a break is needed i just cant stay away lol

no sis aint calling you chubby I'm sure your not, I'm just teasing you as big sisters do loool, if you had a chubby face i seriously would keep pulling your cheeks lol

well i think I'm 50 50 with exercise, not sure haven't done in years loool
            you're not sis, you're what i'd call Mithai sweet :) 100% sugar and everything nice. lool. same here, right that's it from tomorrow...well today coz its past 12am (I always forget that lol) my break begins frm uf. Insha ' Allah.

haha well i'm not chubby but I do need to lose weight lol, I know :) that is sooo funny. I looove chubby cheeks though soo adorable especially on kids n omg babies when they have the chubbiest cheeks its just like awwwwww hghduhjjkjghtddg hahaa. its funny when my cheeks were lil chubbier my sis actually used to pull/grab them loool

yeah same here not done exercise in time. I would looove to start swimming, bt wear glasses so its annnoooyinng, apparently prescribed goggles exist though..lol.

Comment

Someone has tried to poison me..
              Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

something that shouldn't make me sad. so I don't know why it did. do I not learn my lesson... anyway..bedtime.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                  Someone has tried to poison me..
                  Are you okay? Hope it's nothing serious.

Comment

i cant be bothered to go shopping, look at the weather, its ever so dreadful
                    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Human's forgetfulness.
                      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• Why are queues so long man, I wanna go home.
                        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Them things that should make you sad but don't...
                          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Guess who I saw today at Zara! Reece Oxford, the dude that destroyed arsenal.
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I feel like I regret a decision I made. I don't think I will ever get over it truly.

I just wish I went ahead with it
                              Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                              ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

You'll get over it.
                                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Working...
                                X