Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
    Hey sis. Don't be sad over what people say...who cares, just ignore them seriously. Don't say anything back and stoop to their level, but just don't listen. If it's not your family or friends saying hurtful things...then just don't listen. That's the only time I'm really upset, when it's people I care about.

I know what you mean about small things getting you down and emotions, I'm also like that..a lot. But it's seriously not worth it over uf lol I've noticed people just start debating voer trivial things on every thread. Hey and thanks for the sensitive and caring thing :) lololol.

And no, you're not leaving this forum, because we'll miss you too much. Everyone attacks everyone on here, cos I think peeps just get bored and want drama, so stay outta it. That way, ppl won't start.

So hey smile and cheer up. AND GO GRAB THAT SLICE OF CREAMCAKE. Lol I was about to say cheesecake, but then I thought I might aswell switch it. If you like desserts that is? I hope so haha.
    DOA loves cheesecake as well :up:
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Going to the hospital A & E at 4am and then again later on during the day.....

.....what a crazy life this is. Just a sad day. Perhaps blessed, but sad.
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
        perfect. she can have cheesecake :) with ice cream and whipped cream. lool i'm proper making myself hungry now. I love new York vanilla cheesecake. I would probably fly to new York for it :) #notevenjoking haha
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

perfect. she can have cheesecake :) with ice cream and whipped cream. lool i'm proper making myself hungry now. I love new York vanilla cheesecake. I would probably fly to new York for it :) #notevenjoking haha
          cool it sis dont turn this into a food thread please, am going to get well hungry............too late i feel like some desert now............yay just remembered got some cheesecake in the fridge I'm so happy looool

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
            dont worry about it, let it go through one ear and out the other simples...just remember its only a forum lol
            True

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
            dude dont say that cuz ill get emotional lol, yeh cream cake defiantly, she's really cute and genuine mash'Allah..............well i think your cool sis and i dont do fakey stuff, I'm just real well i try to be lol, thanks for saying nice things means a lot..........i feel your cool with me too so its all good :)
            JazakAllah khair :)

U alright sis? I think ur a top lady :up:
            JazakAllah khair, and so are you! I like your name mashAllah

Hey sis. Don't be sad over what people say...who cares, just ignore them seriously. Don't say anything back and stoop to their level, but just don't listen. If it's not your family or friends saying hurtful things...then just don't listen. That's the only time I'm really upset, when it's people I care about.

I know what you mean about small things getting you down and emotions, I'm also like that..a lot. But it's seriously not worth it over uf lol I've noticed people just start debating voer trivial things on every thread. Hey and thanks for the sensitive and caring thing :) lololol.

And no, you're not leaving this forum, because we'll miss you too much. Everyone attacks everyone on here, cos I think peeps just get bored and want drama, so stay outta it. That way, ppl won't start.

So hey smile and cheer up. AND GO GRAB THAT SLICE OF CREAMCAKE. Lol I was about to say cheesecake, but then I thought I might aswell switch it. If you like desserts that is? I hope so haha.
            You're right. I just need to ignore. Thanks sis.

I do, I do, I doo- ooooo

This sounds delicious. I love cheesecakes with biscuity bases

Comment

Gonna have to lower my height expectation to 5'9.5 - 6ft :(
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                Gonna have to lower my height expectation to 5'9.5 - 6ft :(
                hahaha loooool. I don't get why everyones so specific about height of all things :) must be reasons as it seems everyones bothered about it except me lol
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                  True

JazakAllah khair :)

JazakAllah khair, and so are you! I like your name mashAllah

You're right. I just need to ignore. Thanks sis.

I do, I do, I doo- ooooo

This sounds delicious. I love cheesecakes with biscuity bases
                  you're welcome sis. n I agree, its delish. except choc cheesecake dont like choc in desserts lol

Comment

cool it sis dont turn this into a food thread please, am going to get well hungry............too late i feel like some desert now............yay just remembered got some cheesecake in the fridge I'm so happy looool
                    haha sorry sis I accidently do that to all my threads lool, omg really you are so lucky and i'm well jel haha. where's my cheesecake? time to hunt the house for anything sweet lol

Comment

haha sorry sis I accidently do that to all my threads lool, omg really you are so lucky and i'm well jel haha. where's my cheesecake? time to hunt the house for anything sweet lol
                      i know your a food junkie which is why you derail your own threads with food looool, thats so funny lol

well how about i eat on your behalf looool

na sis insha'Allah I'm sure in the future we'll have a link up with the rest of the sisters and then we'll enjoy the deserts big time insha'Allah, serious sisters party loool

Comment

i know your a food junkie which is why you derail your own threads with food looool, thats so funny lol

well how about i eat on your behalf looool

na sis insha'Allah I'm sure in the future we'll have a link up with the rest of the sisters and then we'll enjoy the deserts big time insha'Allah, serious sisters party loool
                        Hahaha that's so funny but also true lol, every thread, I make a reference to food. Even if I don't, my username is there which is food itself lool. This is why the dieting lifestyle is so hard

Yeah eat on my behalf. Loool if you do that though, I'd say watch out sis, I don't want you adding weight :) lolol

Yeah that would be so awesome, Insha ' Allah we definitely will do that, dessert party. Food party :) lol think I have to be on the forum for a while though, coz I don't think ppl like new members coming places lool.

Comment

Hahaha that's so funny but also true lol, every thread, I make a reference to food. Even if I don't, my username is there which is food itself lool. This is why the dieting lifestyle is so hard

Yeah eat on my behalf. Loool if you do that though, I'd say watch out sis, I don't want you adding weight :) lolol

Yeah that would be so awesome, Insha ' Allah we definitely will do that, dessert party. Food party :) lol think I have to be on the forum for a while though, coz I don't think ppl like new members coming places lool.
                          dude your not new now, you've posted more than me and i been on here bit longer lol.............seriously we are wary of new members but i think peeps would agree that we know you and we think your cute :in love: sorry couldn't help it lol

bless sis insha'Allah i wont put weight on and if i do ill exercise like crazy lol

Comment

hahaha loooool. I don't get why everyones so specific about height of all things :) must be reasons as it seems everyones bothered about it except me lol
                            loooool.

i dont think it really matters to me irl. if i was to find someone who was 5'8 with good iman and character, i dont mind.. haha its just that i wont be wearig heels

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              loooool.

i dont think it really matters to me irl. if i was to find someone who was 5'8 with good iman and character, i dont mind.. haha its just that i wont be wearig heels
                              aah okay cool. lool, I was thinking like what if someone is 5 foot 9 and perfect religious, character n attraction wise, n its like sorry I cant marry you (pulls out measuring tape), you're one inch shorter than the requirements haha lol :)

Comment

aah okay cool. lool, I was thinking like what if someone is 5 foot 9 and perfect religious, character n attraction wise, n its like sorry I cant marry you (pulls out measuring tape), you're one inch shorter than the requirements haha lol :)
                                lool haha nah i aint like that...

xD

Comment

Working...
                                X