X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Anyone know where Yasin is pls :(
    shes probably enjoying her time away from the forum, run yasin run!!

Comment

Feeling so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
        Feeling so sad.
        eh sis whats up???? didn't you just say you were feeling happy and that??? hope all is ok insha'Allah

Comment

↑Idk, what you are talking about in VM. I already said it wasn't about you.
          @DoA
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
            eh sis whats up???? didn't you just say you were feeling happy and that??? hope all is ok insha'Allah
            I don't think I should say. Normally I am content person but small things get me down. It's hard to know who to trust these days.

Comment

Feeling so sad.
              youre suppose to finish your awesome weekend in a good way so cheer up sis

Comment

I don't think I should say. Normally I am content person but small things get me down. It's hard to know who to trust these days.
                sis i know exactly what you mean, i have trust issues too so i get ya and small things get me down too, i seriously need to get a grip on my emotions..........sis were all here for you insha'Allah, if you feel like your having trust issues, dont give too much away :)

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  youre suppose to finish your awesome weekend in a good way so cheer up sis
                  I try. But it doesn't make it easier when people personally attack me on here, sometimes out of nowhere. I need to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                    sis i know exactly what you mean, i have trust issues too so i get ya and small things get me down too, i seriously need to get a grip on my emotions..........sis were all here for you insha'Allah, if you feel like your having trust issues, dont give too much away :)
                    JazakAllah khair. One thing I have noticed is that you, creamcake and one or two other sisters are the very few here that are actually sensitive and caring in your approach to me. Thanks

Comment

I try. But it doesn't make it easier when people personally attack me on here, sometimes out of nowhere. I need to leave.
                      whether you do good or bad in life peeps always have something to say, so who cares what peeps think....

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        whether you do good or bad in life peeps always have something to say, so who cares what peeps think....
                        Yeah, but when it's several users having a go at you at once, it can be brutal.

Comment

Yeah, but when it's several users having a go at you at once, it can be brutal.
                          dont worry about it, let it go through one ear and out the other simples...just remember its only a forum lol

Comment

JazakAllah khair. One thing I have noticed is that you, creamcake and one or two other sisters are the very few here that are actually sensitive and caring in your approach to me. Thanks
                            dude dont say that cuz ill get emotional lol, yeh cream cake defiantly, she's really cute and genuine mash'Allah..............well i think your cool sis and i dont do fakey stuff, I'm just real well i try to be lol, thanks for saying nice things means a lot..........i feel your cool with me too so its all good :)

Comment

U alright sis? I think ur a top lady :up:
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Hey sis. Don't be sad over what people say...who cares, just ignore them seriously. Don't say anything back and stoop to their level, but just don't listen. If it's not your family or friends saying hurtful things...then just don't listen. That's the only time I'm really upset, when it's people I care about.

I know what you mean about small things getting you down and emotions, I'm also like that..a lot. But it's seriously not worth it over uf lol I've noticed people just start debating voer trivial things on every thread. Hey and thanks for the sensitive and caring thing :) lololol.

And no, you're not leaving this forum, because we'll miss you too much. Everyone attacks everyone on here, cos I think peeps just get bored and want drama, so stay outta it. That way, ppl won't start.

So hey smile and cheer up. AND GO GRAB THAT SLICE OF CREAMCAKE. Lol I was about to say cheesecake, but then I thought I might aswell switch it. If you like desserts that is? I hope so haha.
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                                X