Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
    I feel sad because i was trying to reorganise my fridge contents, and a 1 litre bottle of water rolled across the fridge shelf (and i kid you not) dropped off the shelf and fell right on my toe.......OUCH

    and then i got the corner of the sofa with the same foot.

    Its been a fine day for clumsy acts today. nothing new in my life

    Alhamdulillah to that. chance to get rid of some of my sins -
    ugh toe hurtings = not even funny

    feel for you sis :there:

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      My bank balance

      After a mega shopping spree :( :(

      I refuse to check it

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
        I feel sad because i was trying to reorganise my fridge contents, and a 1 litre bottle of water rolled across the fridge shelf (and i kid you not) dropped off the shelf and fell right on my toe.......OUCH

        and then i got the corner of the sofa with the same foot.

        Its been a fine day for clumsy acts today. nothing new in my life

        Alhamdulillah to that. chance to get rid of some of my sins -
        oh hope ur ok, some ice?
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
        “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
          My bank balance

          After a mega shopping spree :( :(

          I refuse to check it
          bahahahah u sound like my sister
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            oh hope ur ok, some ice?
            what would we do without a pack of frozen veggies hey???

            such a big baby - was nearly in tears.
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

            You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."



            please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              ...
              Last edited by Slave4akhirah; 19-05-13, 01:20 AM. Reason: nvm

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Stopped going to the Gym, and all i do now is eat food. I just had 2 plates of Biryani, and now i feel guilty :(

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Islam4thewin View Post
                  Stopped going to the Gym, and all i do now is eat food. I just had 2 plates of Biryani, and now i feel guilty :(

                  C'mon off your big butt, give me 50 press ups.
                  إن للمتقين مفازا

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Rainyday View Post
                    My bank balance

                    After a mega shopping spree :( :(

                    I refuse to check it
                    Atleast you still have a bank balance. lol

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      i just ate though :( Inshallah i will start Monday with a new workout plan

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        @slave4akhira

                        May Allah give you eternal happiness in the akhira and make the angels come in a beautiful manner and may Allah protect you from any pain or evil sights in the akhira ameen
                        Last edited by F_R; 19-05-13, 01:26 AM.

                        لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Islam4thewin View Post
                          i just ate though :( Inshallah i will start Monday with a new workout plan
                          Hmm okay. You're let off. In the meantime, NO MORE BIRYANI, OKAY?!! And please use the "reply with quote" feature. Makes life a lot easier.
                          إن للمتقين مفازا

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
                            Hmm okay. You're let off. In the meantime, NO MORE BIRYANI, OKAY?!! And please use the "reply with quote" feature. Makes life a lot easier.

                            oopsies new here sorry!

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by F_R View Post
                              @slave4akhira

                              May Allah give you eternal happiness in the akhira and make the angels come in a beautiful manner and may Allah protect you from any pain or evil sights in the akhira ameen
                              ameeeeen :love:

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Dan Carlin's Hardcore History
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

                                Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X