Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
    Teachers don't do anything. Anyways, I just slipped and let my anger get the better of me. Although I sincerely do hope he gets hit by a bus
    Inshallah and then you can go HA HA

what did he say to you
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      You know what you should do? Say to whoever annoys you in school (in a really formal tone) "please refrain from saying that". Lol our science teacher taught us to say that an it worked. Too big of a phrase for them to understand
      Lol will do insha'Allaah xD

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      Inshallah and then you can go HA HA

what did he say to you
      Called me Paki n stuff, said that I should go back to where I came from and that I am responsible for the 9/11 attacks -__-
      إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Called me Paki n stuff, said that I should go back to where I came from and that I am responsible for the 9/11 attacks -__-
        Email the head, my family would ring in if that was said!!
        My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
        ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’

Comment

Women in general are so agitating.

Men have to be patient.

1 minute in, I'm waiting...
          8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
          2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
          3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
          4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
          5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
          6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
          7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
          8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This id also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            Email the head, my family would ring in if that was said!!
            Naaaah I'll get over it
            إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Naaaah I'll get over it
              No, sprinkles please report it.
              "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                Are you loony?
                No, I'm loony**...
                -pray:

Comment

On a serious note, tell the head n get something done. Every school should have a race / equal OP/ bullying policy n if he is upsetting you then this should be taken seriously

This guy is obv very stupid or you are very clever coz from my reasoning you were only two years old when 9/11 happened. If you planned that sll from your cot, you should get a mensa

N Hun, show then you have a better nature then them all. Life is going to throw you many more nasty people like that n sometimes you will just tell them to ***** off but on most days, you should be calm and show them who is the better person , the one most loved by Allah swt
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

The end of a wonderful week.
                    My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

This, I try not to let it get to me... it can be depressing sometimes though. I remember one time some tattooed skinhead with his young son, I was walking along minding my business and he stopped in front of me, pointed at me and told his kid "if you ever see one of these Pakis, you break their nose" and then he glared at me and I just walked off quickly... it is **** like that that can totally ruin my day. :(

Comment

Received a late Mother's Day present of perfume.

The scent reminded me of a lost memory of my own mother.
                        I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

Comment

Last edited by Miss.Annisa; 18-05-13, 06:53 PM.

Comment

my sister will not be visiting us this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggan View Post
                              my sister will not be visiting us this summer.
                              That's like a kick in the teeth, I know how you feel.
                              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

I feel sad because i was trying to reorganise my fridge contents, and a 1 litre bottle of water rolled across the fridge shelf (and i kid you not) dropped off the shelf and fell right on my toe.......OUCH

and then i got the corner of the sofa with the same foot.

Its been a fine day for clumsy acts today. nothing new in my life

Alhamdulillah to that. chance to get rid of some of my sins -
                                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Working...
                                X