What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Today I felt like everyone was going to suck out my blood.
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
      Today I felt like everyone was going to suck out my blood.
      I know the feeling

I get days where everything is going wrong. And it's all just one big mess. And you just want to stay in bed all day

Life is tough
      Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
      ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
        I know the feeling

I get days where everything is going wrong. And it's all just one big mess. And you just want to stay in bed all day

Life is tough
        Salam Pakistani. :salams

What you doing? How's the commute to work everyday?

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
          I know the feeling

Life is tough
          It's not that bad bro
          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

i also feel the same as firestar101 at times and its really annoying when it happens and yeah can totally relate :(

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
              I did that. I remember those freezing Winter nights, and I used to sit in the back garden porch waiting.
              #roughlife
              I walked about the block about 5 times..Went to the shops and finally ended back at the door step lol
              No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                I'm locked out my parents.
                I hope someone comes soon ha ha.
                Siting on the door step like a loser
                I've done this,......I had to walk to a wedding venue full of men to get the key from my brother as parents were out of town

I had the car key for a car I wasn't insured to drive and £9 cash,....that's all, no phone no handbag loool
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

taxes
                  "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                    taxes
                    :there:
                    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

just people in general, they can be merciless and horrid towards me with no reason!
                      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

"We design the world in order for people to fail!" My child's complain about my generation.

We forget the wise sayings of our beloved prophet Muhammad (sallallahi wasallam)

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam).

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 69
                        In-book reference : Book 3, Hadith 11
                        USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 69
                        (deprecated numbering scheme)

Inshallah, we will create a platform for the young muslims to excel in this life and afterlife.
                        Sabr and Sukr!!!

Comment

Missed the nikah :|

Comment

• What made you sad today..

wanting something that can't be mine. need to stop thinking about it and get it outta my head already. shouldn't even contemplate it,makes ni sense, need strength to not get it,and to walk away and ignore it. Insha ' Allah I can.
                            Last edited by Creamcake; 29-08-15, 12:31 AM.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

:/
                              Last edited by *sheba*; 29-08-15, 02:35 AM.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Have to go to work and hate the place. Treated badly there.

I am in a mess at the moment. Thinking of seriously leaving
                                Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                                ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X