Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    Why do you take on more than you can handle...I always make lists...makes my life easier.
    I just get some sort of Adrenalin buzz working under Pressure towards tight deadlines and challenges..in a weird way i enjoy it...but then you get days like today where i completely stress out with too much to do lol

i'll get over it im sure

Comment

@Sajid- when you're stressed like this you need to write things down and specifically write down what you need to do, then prioritise it and get on with it. Get your head cleared from the feeling of stress first then do what's necessary. It's doable :insha:

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      -------------------------------------------------------
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
        Well there is time but deadline is hard :|

My fault again for taking too many projects on than i can handle

same mistake over and over again :|
        yeah, this happens to me all the time. it forever feels like there arent enough staff, resources or time available to finish everything. Every month same thing.
        Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

This thing is so confusing :I
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            This thing is so confusing :I
            Shut up.

==
            I'm so moody rn coz she hit me and he drank my tea. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Rararrrrrrrrrrrrar.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
              Shut up.

==
              I'm so moody rn coz she hit me and he drank my tea. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Rararrrrrrrrrrrrar.
              Oh, get over yourself you moody rat
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Last edited by DaughterOfAdam; 01-09-15, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]79170[/ATTACH]
                  If he walks away, he wasnt worth the hassle in the first place.

Seriously, stop wasting your life away sis, and stand on your own two feet and smile! Someone even more amazing is round the corner insha'Allah :)
                  وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

So sad just now. Going through so many work issues. Thinking of quitting.

Plus had other issues that upset me a lot too.

Sadness is my life basically

I don't even feel like going Dubai anymore. I had something to look forward to. Now I don't even feel like going
                    Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
                    ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Tired tired tired tired. Back is hurting me
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Feel so weak, cold and ill. Still ended up carrying two cans of milk home. Where is the chauffeur when you need him.

Comment

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                          Feel so weak, cold and ill. Still ended up carrying two cans of milk home. Where is the chauffeur when you need him.
                          Download uber and you'll get one
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                            Download uber and you'll get one
                            They should make an uber where I can choose between my siblings.

Comment

some uber drivers are the best.. they give you chocolate

Still don't trust them though since they're not registered like taxi drivers.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
                                some uber drivers are the best.. they give you chocolate

Still don't trust them though since they're not registered like taxi drivers.
                                Don't take candy from strangers

Comment

Working...
                                X