Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]79125[/ATTACH]
    Don't believe everything you read.

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      alhumdulillah been feeling happy but man i get sad too quickly, just small things trigger it off and i go off on one, makes me sad and mad :(

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Missing someone. :(
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          Missing someone. :(
          dude I'm right here lol joke............everything ok?? who you missing??

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
            dude I'm right here lol joke............everything ok?? who you missing??
            Haha lol I'm feeling all better now thanks! It's cool, I found her (points in your direction lolol). Yeah everything's okay, just sometimes you remember people from your life, and miss them... ppl that aren't around anymore.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Haha lol I'm feeling all better now thanks! It's cool, I found her (points in your direction lolol). Yeah everything's okay, just sometimes you remember people from your life, and miss them... ppl that aren't around anymore.
              oh yeah sis i know what you mean, i miss fam members who have passed away too, just gets to you every now and then any??

              thanks of remising me loool, now cheer up insha'Allah everything will be ok :)

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                oh yeah sis i know what you mean, i miss fam members who have passed away too, just gets to you every now and then any??

                thanks of remising me loool, now cheer up insha'Allah everything will be ok :)
                Yeah exactly it does sis, sorry for reminding you! And yeah Insha ' Allah It will be okay. I better finish packing for tomorrow, lol I've overloaded the suitcase and stuffs not fitting in, think I've tried to jam like a million things in as usual #femalepackingproblems
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                [al-An’aam 6:59]

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  Yeah exactly it does sis, sorry for reminding you! And yeah Insha ' Allah It will be okay. I better finish packing for tomorrow, lol I've overloaded the suitcase and stuffs not fitting in, think I've tried to jam like a million things in as usual #femalepackingproblems
                  bless sis too cute lol, yeah i think your going to end repacking quite a bit so ill let you to it lol, hope you enjoy yourself insha'Allah and try not thinking about depressing and just have fab time :)

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                    bless sis too cute lol, yeah i think your going to end repacking quite a bit so ill let you to it lol, hope you enjoy yourself insha'Allah and try not thinking about depressing and just have fab time :)
                    Lol yeah, I think it's time for me to stop being lazy and avoiding that suitcase which is staring at me, about to overflow :) Insha ' Allah I will and Jazakhallahu Khairan sis. You're right, will try not to, the mind just has it's way of remembering things at random times, aww thanks :) x
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Grr
                      not sad but more like stressed out

                      So much projects to finish off barely have time arrgh

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by sajid View Post
                        Grr
                        not sad but more like stressed out

                        So much projects to finish off barely have time arrgh
                        Just remember, there is always time, it's just a case of using it and getting stuck in. There is always time.

                        لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                        -------------------------------------------------------
                        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          so sad i looked up to this girl and thought i could trust her. On my own again but don't feel too sad
                          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

                          And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."


                          أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

                          Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].


                          Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

                          Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by sajid View Post
                            Grr
                            not sad but more like stressed out

                            So much projects to finish off barely have time arrgh
                            Why do you take on more than you can handle...I always make lists...makes my life easier.
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by F_R View Post
                              Just remember, there is always time, it's just a case of using it and getting stuck in. There is always time.
                              Well there is time but deadline is hard :|

                              My fault again for taking too many projects on than i can handle

                              same mistake over and over again :|

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                                so sad i looked up to this girl and thought i could trust her. On my own again but don't feel too sad
                                ?Sorry that happened to you..very difficult to trust peopel these days..
                                Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X