• Re: What made you sad today..

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20150823-WA0001.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	10758491

shocking
    "O you who are patient! Bear a little, just a little more remains

Enter your emotion and it gives you a dua!

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
      Grr My Boiler has broken down no hot water :(
      Boil a kettle and use like that..
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

ok so as soon as he said he didnt want to come i should have left him but i actually thought sometimes you should fight for what you love and be patient. So i was patient with him i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I never thought i would be played by my childhood friend. This is where i went wrong...... you cant trust anybody.

He left me for a woman he doesn't even know!! I hope allah guides him and ok he can repent but my broken heart wont be fixed with his repentence.

I will beg and plead to allah to forgive me - i had good intentions but fell in wrong hands.

May Allah bless me with a better man that i may NEVER think of this nasty human being again.

ALLAH IS FAIR so i will wait for Allahs blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
          ok so as soon as he said he didnt want to come i should have left him but i actually thought sometimes you should fight for what you love and be patient. So i was patient with him i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

I never thought i would be played by my childhood friend. This is where i went wrong...... you cant trust anybody.

He left me for a woman he doesn't even know!! I hope allah guides him and ok he can repent but my broken heart wont be fixed with his repentence.

I will beg and plead to allah to forgive me - i had good intentions but fell in wrong hands.

May Allah bless me with a better man that i may NEVER think of this nasty human being again.

ALLAH IS FAIR so i will wait for Allahs blessing.
          That's very good and you are right sis! And your broken heart will be fixed Insha ' Allah by praying to Allah S.W.T to heal your broken heart, to make the pain go away, and the suffering stop, to allow you to be strong and forget about him. And trust me sis, It will happen. And Insha ' Allah you will get a husband who is so much more deserving of your love. .x
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I have been sad a lot lately and it does not help when people are having a go at you and attacking you

It just saddens you more
            Ya Muqallib Al-Quloob Thabbit Qalbi Alaa Deenik
            ( O changer of hearts, keep my heart steadfast on your deen)

www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post
              I have been sad a lot lately and it does not help when people are having a go at you and attacking you

It just saddens you more
              This dua helped me and it will help you http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...93#post6596393

Comment

Thanks cream cake for listening to me venting and not judging me. I lost my mother at a young age and just wanted to find a good man to take care of me that's as far as my thought process went. I ended up displeasing Allah and then being used by someone I called a friend. It's day 3 today and I'm already feeling better alhumdulilah. I plan to do umrah soon so I can plead to Allah for my forgiveness.

At first I was hoping he regrets his decision and pays for what he did but know I wish Allah guides him to be a better man and Allah helps me to forget he even existed. It will be hard but surely after hardship is ease?

I can't question the Qadr of Allah but I can hope he has planned better for me.

Comment

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's how crazy I am right now.
                  8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                  2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                  3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                  4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                  5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                  6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                  7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                  8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by firestar101 View Post

It just saddens you more
                    Don't.

I get regularly harassed in public. It used to upset me lots and now I just get angry but try to control myself and ignore it. I've built an immunity.

1. Wake up early!
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                      Thanks cream cake for listening to me venting and not judging me. I lost my mother at a young age and just wanted to find a good man to take care of me that's as far as my thought process went. I ended up displeasing Allah and then being used by someone I called a friend. It's day 3 today and I'm already feeling better alhumdulilah. I plan to do umrah soon so I can plead to Allah for my forgiveness.

At first I was hoping he regrets his decision and pays for what he did but know I wish Allah guides him to be a better man and Allah helps me to forget he even existed. It will be hard but surely after hardship is ease?

I can't question the Qadr of Allah but I can hope he has planned better for me.
                      Your very welcome dear, no need to thank me. And if you wanna pm me at anytime about anything, you are more than welcome. And ofcourse I won't judge you, none of us are perfect, and that's part of the reason that forgiveness exists, hun. Insha ' Allah your mother is in the highest place in Jannat. And I do understand your thought process, so don't worry okay, Insha ' Allah you'll find a very good man who loves you and cares for you, who will spend his life with you. (lol I'm also hoping for the same too haha). We all make mistakes, and see you're already feeling better.

And exactly, and yeah after hardship is ease Insha ' Allah. And yeah, so much better, Insha ' Allah. Just stay away from guys till your ready for marriage. And then approach them in an Islamic way, with your wali. Don't worry sis, we're all here for you. x
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                        Don't.

I get regularly harassed in public. It used to upset me lots and now I just get angry but try to control myself and ignore it. I've built an immunity.
                        because of beard?

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                          because of beard?
                          No.

just because... i attract weird attention.
                          Last edited by Magic.; 23-08-15, 10:04 PM.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

[...just read ayatul kursi so you feel safe..
                            Last edited by shay5; 23-08-15, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Just edit it out please.

only 1 was homeless.

the others were normal people.
                              Last edited by Magic.; 23-08-15, 10:24 PM.

1. Wake up early!

NEW UPDATE

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                                Just edit it out please.

only 1 was homeless.

the others were normal people.
                                Edit out my post too ..

Comment

Working...
                                X