Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Ate too much fish
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
      Ate too much fish
      Hutki

Comment

Grrrr! :(

Comment

:(

Comment

Comment

Grr My Boiler has broken down no hot water :(

Comment

I'm sad and feeling down at the moment. It's the worst feeling ever.

Comment

Im sad today because i really loved someone - and i mean i really loved this person - more than anyone can imagine. I started talking to him with intentions to marry but then things didn't work out the way i wanted them to. i wanted him to meet my parents but he assured me now wasn't the time but ONE DAY. We didnt have a phsyical relationship as we both never wanted to sin. His promise of one day went on for 4 years .... during these four years i nagged him about marriage bcus i knew how much love i had in my heart for him. 5 months ago he told me he was getting married without giving me an explanation and yesterday i saw pictures of his wedding. IM HURTING SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME.

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                    Im sad today because i really loved someone - and i mean i really loved this person - more than anyone can imagine. I started talking to him with intentions to marry but then things didn't work out the way i wanted them to. i wanted him to meet my parents but he assured me now wasn't the time but ONE DAY. We didnt have a phsyical relationship as we both never wanted to sin. His promise of one day went on for 4 years .... during these four years i nagged him about marriage bcus i knew how much love i had in my heart for him. 5 months ago he told me he was getting married without giving me an explanation and yesterday i saw pictures of his wedding. IM HURTING SO MUCH PLEASE HELP ME.
                    Woah. That's why relationships are forbidden in Islam sis. Because they blind us,love (outside of marriage) makes us irrational creatures. So many guys do this,it is ridiculous. He used you. He never really loved you. And he only saw you as some fun on the side. Your intentions were pure,and his weren't. This is part of the wisdom in keeping away from the opposite gender. Forget about loving this person. Seriously sis. Love is a 2 way street,and he obviously didn't feel the same way.

Forget about this idea of love and don't even talk to a guy who's not mahram to you until you are looking for a husband. 4 years is a long time sis,but the past is the past now,just learn a lesson that you can't trust guys. Except when it comes to marriage even then be careful and find someone the Islamic way. I understand that you'll be hurting so much right now. But you really need to take a step back n re evaluate sis.

Fact:he's moved on and got married and doesn't give a damn about you. So Insha ' Allah it's time for you to start the healing process. You gotta turn to Allah S.W.T and sincerely ask for forgiveness for the relationship you were in. And ask for help and guidance continually,so u stay strong and forget about him. It will happen. Be patient. Might seem inconceivable now bt like everything it will take time. If u have his number or links on social media sites,or gifts from him,or pictures,or anything,get rid of them now.

And then look at what he did to you. He is NOT worth hurting over. Be patient. Keep asking Allah S.W.T for forgiveness and guidance,because Insha ' Allah your heart will be healed. Also promise yourself that you won't ever get into a relationship like this again. So much wisdom in our lord forbidding them. Sis,pure and true love only exists in marriages,Insha ' Allah. And if a man does love you,he will marry you and make you his wife.

And Allah S.W.T knows best.
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Wanting something that can't ever be mine. :( But I have faith, Insha ' Allah that something better will come in its place.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Tryna hold my wudu. Don't think I'm gonna make it

Comment

UPDATE: I've lost my wudu.

Comment

I know that he used me until he found his bride but this person was praying 5 times a day. i just belived that he wouldnt hurt me plus he knew me from childhood. This person ripped my heart and soul out and took away everything i believed. how can someone expect to live a happy life after hurting someone like this???? i have been crying to Allah and in sha allah i will heal from this pain. I hope allah guides him - Allah is never unfair.

Also why am i being punished when he lied to me why am i suffering when he promised to marry me one day??

It hurts bcus i was always on the right path but then in the end i got played because i trusted someone religious.....

i accept he wasnt destined for me but the part that he used me hurts the most and isnt one i can forget
                            Last edited by xaxa; 23-08-15, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Tryna hold my wudu. Don't think I'm gonna make it
                              UPDATE: I've lost my wudu.
                              lollll Thanks for the laugh

Comment

Originally posted by xaxa View Post
                                I know that he used me until he found his bride but this person was praying 5 times a day. i just belived that he wouldnt hurt me plus he knew me from childhood. This person ripped my heart and soul out and took away everything i believed. how can someone expect to live a happy life after hurting someone like this???? i have been crying to Allah and in sha allah i will heal from this pain. I hope allah guides him - Allah is never unfair.

Also why am i being punished when he lied to me why am i suffering when he promised to marry me one day??

It hurts bcus i was always on the right path but then in the end i got played because i trusted someone religious.....

i accept he wasnt destined for me but the part that he used me hurts the most and isnt one i can forget
                                Just because someone is praying 5 times a day does not mean that they are religious. In the same way that just because someone is not praying 5 times a day, does not mean that they are not religious. Listen sis you believed he wouldn't hurt you, but he has, and that has happened, and you have to accept that. The fact that he knew you from childhood doesn't change what happened. It just goes to show HOW deceiving he is.

And no get a grip on yourself sis! He did not rip your heart and soul out, c'mon now. Allah S.W.T gave you a heart and soul, and only he can remove that. The pain you feel is because of a haram relationship that you committed. Despite your best intentions, there is no free mixing allowed in Islam between the genders, and there is a reason for this. I think you have learnt the reason the hard way, through the pain that you are feeling right now.

Well I can't answer that qs but remember that this life is not the be all and end all. We have an Aakhirah where justice is served, many people are happy here who commit sins, and many who are believers, and that is Allah S.W.T will. And there will be a hereafter where no one can account for another's deeds. Exactly sis, you can cry and let it all out. You will be feeling emotional, don't hold back the tears. Because that's a natural reaction, and will stop after some time Insha ' Allah. Exactly, pray that you are guided.

Firstly, you do not know that you are being punished. Because maybe this is a valuable lesson that you had to learn. No matter how strange that sounds. Maybe you are being punished, but only Allah S.W.T knows, its not my question to answer, or even yours, maybe he is suffering, in one of the worlds, or maybe he will repent and be forgiven. Stop concentrating on this fact. You shouldn't have taken his promise and believed him. Guys do this...this is why marriage is the only halal relationship in Islam between opposite genders who aren't initially mahram.

Firstly, you said you were always on the right path, yet you were practically dating someone for 4 years.........Obviously I'm not judging, but what you did, isn't islamically permissible, as I'm sure you know. And you trusted someone 'religious' religious in what sense sis...that he followed the 5 pillars. Well guys do that and then go and beat their wives, and other rubbish. If one is religious in the full sense, he wouldn't have even dated and lied to you in the first place, because that is wrong. Because look at the pain that you are going through.

He used you. Okay you said you can't forget it. And then what sis? He HAS moved on. Do you want to stick where you are now, in life? The feelings you're experiencing right now? Surely not.. Move on. Try to. Make sincere Du'aa. Because the person we will marry has already been decreed for us. Give your heart to someone who is worthy, who will actually respect and love you , not someone who will use you, and lie. Don't let yourself get messed up because a guy used you.

Comment

Working...
                                X