• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Cheer up little one. :there:
    Reminds me of big cook little cook.

Originally posted by DaughterOfAdam View Post
    This makes me sad. You need to go back to smiley thread ok.

Do you know what makes me feel a little bit better on a sad day? Strawberry trifle
    If I ate trifle every time I felt sad I would be really overweight

There was one time I ate a whole nutella jar with a spoon, but I've stopped comfort eating for the most part now.

Comment

i miss my ukth yasin.. :'(
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I wanna go home.. Getting overwhelmed here, too much poverty, demand is High and I look different so people's eyes digging at me. Not happy. Want to go home! Can't stand to see children begging in the streets and in this heat! Their clothes ripped and damaged.. It's killing me.
        Then there's the ants! Sooo much ants its shocking.its every where.. No matter how much I clean, they appear. I'm in tears. Ants go away!!!!
        Not to mention the dust! Ew man.. Seriously, whats up with the dust and everyone's cool with it being there.. I'm like the only one itching from just looking at it..
        Not sure what I would do without this forum.. :(
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
          I wanna go home.. Getting overwhelmed here, too much poverty, demand is High and I look different so people's eyes digging at me. Not happy. Want to go home! Can't stand to see children begging in the streets and in this heat! Their clothes ripped and damaged.. It's killing me.
          Then there's the ants! Sooo much ants its shocking.its every where.. No matter how much I clean, they appear. I'm in tears. Ants go away!!!!
          Not to mention the dust! Ew man.. Seriously, whats up with the dust and everyone's cool with it being there.. I'm like the only one itching from just looking at it..
          lol sis, who made you go there? why can't you leave? you in Egypt right?

Comment

I try not to let things get to me but sometimes they do. I wish life were different. I try to fill the time, keep myself busy and not dwell on things but sometimes it gets so lonely

Comment

Originally posted by Fragile View Post
              Try to enjoy it sis, I know it must be hard but won't be long till you're home again inshaAllah x
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                I try not to let things get to me but sometimes they do. I wish life were different. I try to fill the time, keep myself busy and not dwell on things but sometimes it gets so lonely
                May Allah make it easy for you...
                وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
                  lol sis, who made you go there? why can't you leave? you in Egypt right?
                  I booked this holiday a few months ago and it's like a family get away.. I'm counting down the days yo. I still have a few weeks left. Yea Egypt. Hope you and the sisters are all well inshallah.. Sorry I haven't been using my phone., its over charging me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                    Try to enjoy it sis, I know it must be hard but won't be long till you're home again inshaAllah x
                    InshAllah habibti xx

Comment

Been training all day....brain is fried.
                      وَالْعَصْرِ

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                        Been training all day....brain is fried.
                        Why you need training to cook?

Comment

Originally posted by .Singaporean View Post
                          Why you need training to cook?
                          Lol

Comment

Seen an ad for Muslim Drag Queens
                            No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                              Seen an ad for Muslim Drag Queens
                              oh yeah me too, on tv you mean?? new show about muslim drag queens...........astagfirullah, the world is truly coming to an end.........may Allah protect us all Ameen

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                                oh yeah me too, on tv you mean?? new show about muslim drag queens...........astagfirullah, the world is truly coming to an end.........may Allah protect us all Ameen
                                Yep. Astagfurillah
                                No Longer On UF

Comment

Working...
                                X