• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

May Allah help us fall asleep
    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Magic. View Post
      May Allah help us fall asleep
      Word jk ameen
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
        Word jk ameen
        You're married. I ain't. I am a kid. You got no reason to be up.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          Death. Graveyard. Sins.
          yeah defo sis really scary stuff, may Allah SWT protect us and forgive our sins Ameen

Comment

Guess it just wasnt meant to be.

Alhamdulilah.
            O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
              yeah defo sis really scary stuff, may Allah SWT protect us and forgive our sins Ameen
              yeah it really is terrifying, in some ways that we can't even imagine. Ameen sister.xxx
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

yeah it really is terrifying, in some ways that we can't even imagine. Ameen sister.xxx
                yeah very true............btw sis you feeling ok?? you sound down?? anything bothering you??

Comment

yeah very true............btw sis you feeling ok?? you sound down?? anything bothering you??
                  yeah it is, and i'm feeling kinda okay, thanks a lot for asking, n yeah I do sound down don't I, just realised my above posts. nothing in particular, just what I wrote on here just started thinking deeply about all that. how are you? think it's time for my midnight lol well 2am snack then gonna get ready for bed.loll going to force myself to wake up early for gym tomorrow, i hate exercise with a vengeance hahaa lool :) x
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

yeah it is, and i'm feeling kinda okay, thanks a lot for asking, n yeah I do sound down don't I, just realised my above posts. nothing in particular, just what I wrote on here just started thinking deeply about all that. how are you? think it's time for my midnight lol well 2am snack then gonna get ready for bed.loll going to force myself to wake up early for gym tomorrow, i hate exercise with a vengeance hahaa lool :) x
                    yeah just from few of your comments i could tell you weren't you usual perky self and i got worried, oh ok well its good to think seriously about death and things like that but also its good to have a positive attitude, as in were still alive and we still have a chance to better ourselves and try and become good muslims insha'Allah :)

im ok was feeling awake but feeling bit sleepy so going to do one in a bit lol.............you poor thing i dunno how you do gym stuff, I'm too lazy for that and defo am not a morning person lol

Comment

yeah just from few of your comments i could tell you weren't you usual perky self and i got worried, oh ok well its good to think seriously about death and things like that but also its good to have a positive attitude, as in were still alive and we still have a chance to better ourselves and try and become good muslims insha'Allah :)

im ok was feeling awake but feeling bit sleepy so going to do one in a bit lol.............you poor thing i dunno how you do gym stuff, I'm too lazy for that and defo am not a morning person lol
                      Awww okay, thanks for caring, your so sweet Alhamdulillah, nothing to worry about really, just general stuff. And yeah your definitely right sis, it's that line of balancing hope and fear that we've gotta balance. Jazakhallahu Khairan for that. It's so warm aswell, 2 fans on, windows blasted open and still..lol. Aww okay, yeah it's getting pretty late. Lol well I say that..bt I bet some uf users be on all night too, same. Haha lool I dunno how I do gym stuff too, literally forcing myself , coz I added weight recently, n I only started going a day ago so im supposed to be al excited n motivated bt im like bleurgh...exercise...loool. same im soo lazy too, and yeah not a morning person too. wht time dyu normally rise in da morningx

Comment

Maru Dil Dukhe.
                        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Awww okay, thanks for caring, your so sweet Alhamdulillah, nothing to worry about really, just general stuff. And yeah your definitely right sis, it's that line of balancing hope and fear that we've gotta balance. Jazakhallahu Khairan for that. It's so warm aswell, 2 fans on, windows blasted open and still..lol. Aww okay, yeah it's getting pretty late. Lol well I say that..bt I bet some uf users be on all night too, same. Haha lool I dunno how I do gym stuff too, literally forcing myself , coz I added weight recently, n I only started going a day ago so im supposed to be al excited n motivated bt im like bleurgh...exercise...loool. same im soo lazy too, and yeah not a morning person too. wht time dyu normally rise in da morningx
                          yeh its too hot and even with the fans and windows its still annoying lol...........awww well keep the exercise thing up, its a good habit and bobbie you've picked up so good luck with it :up:

yeh trying not to come on here too much, I'm taking it slow and slowly building up to staying away foe a few days tops, to start of with that is lol........just wansnt feeling sleepy so decided to come on here and that lol

im not a morning person at all, after fair i go to sleep and wake up a t 9 or 10 and thats cuz i have to cuz of housework and cooking and stuff, but if it was up to me id just wana sleep in some days and do nothing, you know having a proper lazy day lounging around, but it doesnt quite happen like that lol

Comment

yeh its too hot and even with the fans and windows its still annoying lol...........awww well keep the exercise thing up, its a good habit and bobbie you've picked up so good luck with it :up:

yeh trying not to come on here too much, I'm taking it slow and slowly building up to staying away foe a few days tops, to start of with that is lol........just wansnt feeling sleepy so decided to come on here and that lol

im not a morning person at all, after fair i go to sleep and wake up a t 9 or 10 and thats cuz i have to cuz of housework and cooking and stuff, but if it was up to me id just wana sleep in some days and do nothing, you know having a proper lazy day lounging around, but it doesnt quite happen like that lol
                            It is boiling, I don't know why ppl prefer the heat. Well September next month, hopefully some coolness with that! Woah can't believe its nearly the end of August though, time flying. Yeah you're right, good habit, and thanks I need the luck lol, I'm actually loathing it so much, I'm there reading my Du'aas, whilst excercising, to help ease the pain loool. For real though. Aah okay I see sis, and yeah good idea! Gonna take a leaf outta your book, and try to do the same. We can do it together sis. Lol bye bye uf, hi hi real world! Haha jke :) aww okay, yeah not feeling sleepy is annoying. Aah okay, same here, 9/10 aswell, I think that's pretty normal, as neither of us have jobs. Omg at the old place I worked had to be up at 5am everyday, since it was 7am to 3pm, lol it was good coming home early, but I'd never sleep early, so I'd be a zombie in the morning, and was supposed to get the bus in the morn, but dad would end up dropping me of every morning lol. And ohyeah housework and cooking and stuff takes time and all, peeps totally underestimate it! Way harder than a conventional job, in my opinion. I know exaxtly what you mean sis, like a lazy pj day, lounging about, etc, deffo. Its okay, in the future, Insha ' Allah it will be like that every day with our husbands. Loool in my dreams. Yeah it doesn't, but give urself some days off aswell sis. I proper need to help out more in the house, cos Im soo underprepared for my future atm in terms of that lol.x

Comment

724 diagnosis code everywhere
                              How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
                                724 diagnosis code everywhere
                                866 - depression

Comment

Working...
                                X