Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Life

But im getting all - I have a bottle of the most nicest oud next to me.....:love:

sister_82 - have a hug from me sis :there:
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

I am sad for the fact that my memory cannot retain only the first 10 verses of Surah Kahf;
      I cannot deny the fact that I am very scared of the BIGGEST FITNAH that is about to be displayed in our REALITY testing ground-
      THE DAJJAL OR ANTI-CHRIST!

Comment

• Originally posted by shunno View Post
        I am sad for the fact that my memory cannot retain only the first 10 verses of Surah Kahf;
        I cannot deny the fact that I am very scared of the BIGGEST FITNAH that is about to be displayed in our REALITY testing ground-
        THE DAJJAL OR ANTI-CHRIST!
        Recite the ten verses 20 times while using your fingers this is a must.Then start reciting without looking, verse by verse or any set amount around 3 lines would be ideal for you imo. If you make mistakes then recite from one word before to the one after 5 times. Keep the translation next to you, recite melodiously and lastly i think allah says It's easy so believe it is!
        [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
        [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Now I know why I am here;Alhamdulillah!
          Jazallah Khair Brother!

Comment

need to go toilet real bad.
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

My dad is getting old.
              "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Last edited by muslimah4life1; 18-08-15, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                  everything.........
                  Awww cheer up sis :) if all else fails...you got me ;) Lool that was supposed to be comforting, but now you're probably running in the opposite direction. Haha
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                  [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                    Awww cheer up sis :) if all else fails...you got me ;) Lool that was supposed to be comforting, but now you're probably running in the opposite direction. Haha
                    thanks sis i appreciate it and no that hasn't got me running yet loool

btw sis did you get my pm? had a quick question and can you reply when you get a chance please........dont worry take your time :)

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                      thanks sis i appreciate it and no that hasn't got me running yet loool

btw sis did you get my pm? had a quick question and can you reply when you get a chance please........dont worry take your time :)
                      Your welcome sis, haha I'm glad lol. Yeah I just got it now, so I'll reply now Insha ' Allah. And yeah ofcourse I'll reply :) x
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Keep on remembering things from the past and it sucks the mood outta me 8(
                        Recovering from verbal/emotional abuse hurled at you from non-muslims hurts, especially if you've known them for many years.
                        I have low self esteem and constantly think they're plotting against me and are after me, thinking they're better than me etc etc.
                        Just seeing their face on my friend's FB page ruined months of recovery and imaan, gone in seconds. I felt physically sick.
                        Trying to recharge and get through the summer before higher education, I don't want to be sad for the rest of my days.
                        Allah loves you more than your own parents do.
                        It is never too late to turn back to Him.

Comment

*sigh*
                          Last edited by Pippin1376; 18-08-15, 10:09 PM.
                          مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                          It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                          Surah al-Baqarah
                          [2:245]

.:.
                          .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                            *sigh*
                            Right, can you and Sajid stop PM'ing me? Don't you mods have any friends to talk to, that you have to bother me with 5 messages! Stop private messaging me the both of you or I'll have you on block!

Must go clean my inbox now...

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                              Right, can you and Sajid stop PM'ing me? Don't you mods have any friends to talk to, that you have to bother me with 5 messages! Stop private messaging me the both of you or I'll have you on block!

Must go clean my inbox now...
                              You should feel honoured. I don't regularly send PMs, reps, or VMs to people because that clashes with the loner/outcast image I've created for myself here.
                              مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                              It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                              Surah al-Baqarah
                              [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                              Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Why is everyone on the forum going full retard today :sad:
                                Attached Files
                                "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Working...
                                X