Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

:(
    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

something made me very sad this morning and then i just learrnt to accept ..............qadr of allah.
      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

• Woke up to 4 mosquito bites!!!!!!!!

I THOUGHT I DID A GOOD JOB BY SHUTTING MY OTHER ROOM IN THE EVENING COZ I SPOTTED A MOSQUITO. Seems like there was another one in my bedroom, hiding. SO I PRAYED, said bismillah, TRIED TO KILL IT. I was scared, thought I was gonna faint. Anyway I don't even think it died. It's still in my room..what a tutti.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I am sad that Darwin's theory is still on abt SURVIVAL of the FITTEST!

Comment

Deep thoughts late at night

I still wish I was able to move to another state where no one knows me. It would probably be lonely, but I'd be able to wear hijab, to visit the masjid regularly, to keep up with my prayers, to eat halal foods. I'd only have Muslim friends, it would be amazing.

But I'm stuck here..for God knows how long...I just wish I wasn't a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              Deep thoughts late at night

I still wish I was able to move to another state where no one knows me. It would probably be lonely, but I'd be able to wear hijab, to visit the masjid regularly, to keep up with my prayers, to eat halal foods. I'd only have Muslim friends, it would be amazing.

But I'm stuck here..for God knows how long...I just wish I wasn't a coward.
              wishing is for suckers sister, make dua instead, make dua that Allah changes your situation and rectify your affairs. dua is the weapon of the believer subhannallah Allah is the creator of the heavens and the earth and can certainly rectify our messed up lives. this advice is to me first and foremost i guess lol as i need to listen to this too
              What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                wishing is for suckers sister, make dua instead, make dua that Allah changes your situation and rectify your affairs. dua is the weapon of the believer subhannallah Allah is the creator of the heavens and the earth and can certainly rectify our messed up lives. this advice is to me first and foremost i guess lol as i need to listen to this too
                Thanks for the reminder..always forget I should say pray instead of wish.

I just don't like making dua for myself for some reason. I can't get over this. I feel weird asking Allah for things, even though I've been told over & over it's shaytan trying to lead me away from Allah and I should push those thoughts aside. Still struggling with it though =/

Comment

Thanks for the reminder..always forget I should say pray instead of wish.

I just don't like making dua for myself for some reason. I can't get over this. I feel weird asking Allah for things, even though I've been told over & over it's shaytan trying to lead me away from Allah and I should push those thoughts aside. Still struggling with it though =/
                  do you have an english quran handy? read surah 114 when you get thoughts like this sister
                  also perhaps add some dhikr into your daily routine if you arent doing so already. inshaallah this will strengthen and cleanse your heart. even if it is something small like saying laa ilaha illallah ten times if you do it consistantly then this will really help in this world and the next inshaallah. if you remember Allah to yourself he remembers you to himself, subhannallah may Allah help us remember him id love to have my creator remembering me

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    do you have an english quran handy? read surah 114 when you get thoughts like this sister
                    also perhaps add some dhikr into your daily routine if you arent doing so already. inshaallah this will strengthen and cleanse your heart. even if it is something small like saying laa ilaha illallah ten times if you do it consistantly then this will really help in this world and the next inshaallah. if you remember Allah to yourself he remembers you to himself, subhannallah may Allah help us remember him id love to have my creator remembering me
                    Yep I do. I'll look that up, might do it before bed. Maybe it'll put me at ease.

Ameen. :jkk:

Comment

Yep I do. I'll look that up, might do it before bed. Maybe it'll put me at ease.

Ameen. :jkk:
                      wa iyaak sister

Comment

That an old man who just lost his daughter
                        How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Overthinking about a possibility that cannot possibly happen for me. Overthinking is a killer.
                          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

I make mistakes by doing things without thinking; like talk & talk as if there is no tomorrow for me.
                            My listeners(unfortunate ones) say well, there is a tomorrow for us; Can you kindly shut up
                            I say Alright, MuM is the word
                            I am so into palindrome
                            like DaD;Maybe I am dad's little gal
                            Anyways if I have a kid I will name her SaS(Sassy in short) if boy maybe NaN(Nanny in short)
                            Then again muslim name important; maybe Muhammad for boy so obvious, for girl maybe Maryam
                            They say I am addicted to M# ; maybe so
                            I don;t know; so confusing human character

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                              Overthinking about a possibility that cannot possibly happen for me. Overthinking is a killer.
                              Yep. i have been over thinking for days and lack of sleep, making me ill
                              No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                                Yep. i have been over thinking for days and lack of sleep, making me ill
                                Awww are you okay sis? i'm fine with sleep, but that must be annoying. Insha ' Allah before you try to sleep, don't use electronic equipment, I remember reading that somewhere, and just like relax, get ready for bed, don't worry about sleeping, and make lots of Du'aa. Also, stress can cause sleeping problems too, so maybe sleeping pills if natural remedies don't work. Get well soon Insha ' Allah sis, lemme know how you get on. whats up, what u been overthinking about? or is private? for me, it's a couple of things, coupled with the fact that i'm really sensitive n emotional, and then it gets to me :( x
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                                X