Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    dude chill its all good I'm like that too with my nephews and niece, you just have to do it cuz you really cant stop lol :)

kids truly are a blessing mashallah i hope were blessed with kids too inshallah
    Yeah I bet you are awwww, lucky you Alhamdulillah :) yeah you're right. How old are the little ones then? And I agree it's everything about bbies...they have this super cute sweet smell, and like the tiniest features ever, and bby clothes are just SO adorable! I agree, such a blessing. And same, Insha ' Allah we're blessed with lots of kids too.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      Yeah lol just playing :rotfl:
      bro honestly you know how to wind peeps on but then agen so do i so i guess that makes us even stevens lol

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
        Yeah I bet you are awwww, lucky you Alhamdulillah :) yeah you're right. How old are the little ones then? And I agree it's everything about bbies...they have this super cute sweet smell, and like the tiniest features ever, and bby clothes are just SO adorable! I agree, such a blessing. And same, Insha ' Allah we're blessed with lots of kids too.
        yeah i find little things like that cute too lol........well 3 are my nephews are like are in junior school, and niece going to be 2 soon inshallah.......love em so much :inlove:

Comment

bro honestly you know how to wind peeps on but then agen so do i so i guess that makes us even stevens lol
          Lool I agree

Comment

So, what made you guys sad today?
            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              80 people killed in Syria :(

Comment

yeah i find little things like that cute too lol........well 3 are my nephews are like are in junior school, and niece going to be 2 soon inshallah.......love em so much :inlove:
                awwwww lol just the age 2 has got me saying that. and the other ones too. Alhamdulillah. Awwww bet you do. bbies are just so innocent n pure aswell
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                  Bad dream. And just reading on here that 80 got killed in Syria. You?

Comment

awwwww lol just the age 2 has got me saying that. and the other ones too. Alhamdulillah. Awwww bet you do. bbies are just so innocent n pure aswell
                    yep they sure are but they grow up fast though, its amazing how times flies, just feels like yesterday they were babies............

Comment

yep they sure are but they grow up fast though, its amazing how times flies, just feels like yesterday they were babies............
                      Omygosh I know right, time is so strange, it literally does fly, and feels like they were born yesterday. Like with my little cuz, last I saw him he was a bby so I could grab n play with him, bt now hes a year older, 3, hes so superactive and doesn't sit in one place, and he can talk properly and all. And I'm like whaaaaa, you're grown up already! Lool.

Comment

Omygosh I know right, time is so strange, it literally does fly, and feels like they were born yesterday. Like with my little cuz, last I saw him he was a bby so I could grab n play with him, bt now hes a year older, 3, hes so superactive and doesn't sit in one place, and he can talk properly and all. And I'm like whaaaaa, you're grown up already! Lool.
                        yep time and ageing is terrifying lol

Comment

yep time and ageing is terrifying lol
                          Agreed lol

Comment

May Allah make it easy upon all of us.
                            “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Ameen

Comment

Ameen

Comment

Working...
                                X