• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
    Ibzy wibzy kibzy.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]78990[/ATTACH]
    lol I used to do that to my daughters, and thats exactly how they looked, but bigger cheeks.
    "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

Ibzy wibzy kibzy.
      Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      awwww cute baby masha'Allah :)
      Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Omg Masha ' Allah that baby is just soooo cute and adorable :)
      ! OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG!! Dats soooo cuteeeeeeee! JUST LOOK AT HIS!.!! OMG! IM GONNA CRY OMG!

No just stop guys...

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
        ! OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG!! Dats soooo cuteeeeeeee! JUST LOOK AT HIS!.!! OMG! IM GONNA CRY OMG!

No just stop guys...
        dude i cant help it man, stop being so mean and my comment was actually mellow so there

Comment

No just stop guys...
          Hahahahahaha LOOOL. The bby is just ridiculously cute and sweet and adorable tho. So Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww :) Masha ' Allah.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

dude i cant help it man, stop being so mean and my comment was actually mellow so there
            Same here sis. Even if I see a kid in the street I'm like Awwww, and like on a bus etc too. Natural reaction. Lol
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Same here sis. Even if I see a kid in the street I'm like Awwww, and like on a bus etc too. Natural reaction. Lol
              yeah so true its just something we woman cant help right lol

Comment

Ibzy wibzy kibzy.
                Is that you? Lol

Comment

Exactly, we actually can't lol. Sometimes I'm accidently staring, n my sis/friend is like you know that's getting creepy right...Lol. Just such a big blessing and so adorable! Alhamdulillah. Hah I'm like to my older siblings, just get married already, I want some bbies to play with. Loool.

Comment

Exactly, we actually can't lol. Sometimes I'm accidently staring, n my sis/friend is like you know that's getting creepy right...Lol. Just such a big blessing and so adorable! Alhamdulillah. Hah I'm like to my older siblings, just get married already, I want some bbies to play with. Loool.
                    aww bless sis thats too cute inshallah your older siblings will get married and have kids and you can spoil their kids and all that lol

Comment

Hahahahahaha LOOOL. The bby is just ridiculously cute and sweet and adorable tho. So Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwww :) Masha ' Allah.
                      Why don't u just say mashallah and get on with your daily lives?

What thy need for thy melodramatics? o.O
                      "OMG IM GONNA CRY, CUTENESS OVERLOAD, HIS FACE IS JUST Usjehddiakanslvoejai"

Save the dramatics for Hollywood :rotfl:

Comment

aww bless sis thats too cute inshallah your older siblings will get married and have kids and you can spoil their kids and all that lol
                        Insha ' Allah I hope so too and yeahhh. Deffo, going to ridiculously spoil them. But just wanna grab their cute chubby cheeks, and tickle them and stuff. Okay I'm seriously sounding a bit obsessive now loool so I better stop :)

Comment

very funny bro..........no hating please and let us be as dramatic as we want

Comment

Loooool. Trust me though, we can't. Seriously though, some of us genuinely can't help it! Lol the phrasing you used was pretty accurate! :) You won't understand, you're a male, soooo....never mind.

Comment

Insha ' Allah I hope so too and yeahhh. Deffo, going to ridiculously spoil them. But just wanna grab their cute chubby cheeks, and tickle them and stuff. Okay I'm seriously sounding a bit obsessive now loool so I better stop :)
                              dude chill its all good I'm like that too with my nephews and niece, you just have to do it cuz you really cant stop lol :)

kids truly are a blessing mashallah i hope were blessed with kids too inshallah

Comment

very funny bro..........no hating please and let us be as dramatic as we want
                                Loooool. Trust me though, we can't. Seriously though, some of us genuinely can't help it! Lol the phrasing you used was pretty accurate! :) You won't understand, you're a male, soooo....never mind.
                                Yeah lol just playing :rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                                X