Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

80 killed in Syria today:/

Comment

A lot made me sad

Comment

Had a dream that I was in a car accident with my instructor and she got really angry and was shouting at me and I was crying. So I woke up thinking I was in hospital.
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record
        [al-Anaam 6:59]

Comment

little cousin won't lemme watch tv. She's watching cbbc. I can't take it no more.
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            Had a dream that I was in a car accident with my instructor and she got really angry and was shouting at me and I was crying. So I woke up thinking I was in hospital.
            Erm, you're not supposed to narrate your bad dreams

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              Erm, you're not supposed to narrate your bad dreams
              oh really, why? I didn't know that. Jazakhallahu Khair for telling me.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                oh really, why? I didn't know that. Jazakhallahu Khair for telling me.
                Barakallah feek. Yh, just do a bit more research on the matter so you get a better understanding on it.

Comment

I want 1000 reps already please Sajid

All this posting is getting tiring and i've got tears in my eyes now because i want to live my life and be normal again

:(

لا تفكر كثيرا
                  بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                  The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                  -------------------------------------------------------
                  www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

• Absolutely knackered…
                    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

moods just all over the place........just little things that trigger off my mad and sad mood :(

Comment

Feel so guilty. Had pasta and pizza today man.

Comment

Ibzy wibzy kibzy.
                          UtyU4TF.png
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

awwww cute baby masha'Allah :)

Comment

Omg Masha ' Allah that baby is just soooo cute and adorable :)

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                                Ibzy wibzy kibzy.
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]78990[/ATTACH]
                                That's not me.

Comment

Working...
                                X