• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
          What you tryna say
          It was just a comment..never mind
          رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
            I don't see smoke today so I figured it was being blown into a different area. It wasn't over us yesterday, but you could see the smoke in the sky. My allergies have been going crazy too..I feel ya :(

I'm ready for Fall & Winter. They are saying we're supposed to get more rain because of El Nino! I hope it's true..our poor grass and plants need water so bad :(
            i heard that too but i havent seen any rain yet i hope we get it cuz we need it so bad. our river still dont have water lol its so dam hot it all got absorbed by the dry heat ugh

im soooo ready for winter ill take 60 degrees anyday over this hell

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
              You know it's hot when 92 feels refreshing

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
                i heard that too but i havent seen any rain yet i hope we get it cuz we need it so bad. our river still dont have water lol its so dam hot it all got absorbed by the dry heat ugh

im soooo ready for winter ill take 60 degrees anyday over this hell
                It rained here a few weeks ago, had some cool thunderstorms and a lot of rain. It was awesome :D

I'd take anything under 60 lol, I want it to snow again this Winter

Comment

You know it's hot when 92 feels refreshing
                  lol i kno right 92 is lightweight

It rained here a few weeks ago, had some cool thunderstorms and a lot of rain. It was awesome :D

I'd take anything under 60 lol, I want it to snow again this Winter
                  oh yeh we got that too it sprinkled for like 5seconds but was so nice thunderstorms. they only lasted for like 10mins then never came back :( were having very strange weather this year have u noticed?

u got snow no way!? we never get snow here wth!!! never not once the closest we get is frost on the grass in the early morning in january but then that melts :(

Comment

this phones getting on my last nerve. I need to put it down before I do something I'll regret later on.
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

It drives me mad when I remember I owe something to someone but don't know how much

Comment

Miserable.

May Allah forgive me and fix me.

Comment

Almost everyone i know is constantly in a bad mood and its starting to get on my nerves
                          I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Legs are gone
                            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

General Hamid Gul died. may Allah have mercy on him and forgive him and reward him for his good works.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/938886/ex-spy-master-hamid-gul-passes-away-in-murree/

"Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

Comment

so much to do and not enough time...................

Comment

Working...
                                X