Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
    gentleman class episode as usual, a nice case of repudiation of a six-months pregnant revert who is now homeless.
    Ultimate class way to start a week. May Allah guide the father or break his back. Ameen.
    May Allah grant her with someone better. Ameen.
    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
      Well i'm not exactly sad, but it is kinda sad that i get stressed and anxious over little things which really should be a walk in the park, and which always turns out to be a walk in the park too, but i can't seem to shake that feeling of impending doom.
      You just have to not sweat the small stuff, and it is all small stuff.
      My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

Im not sad, but i have to admit, that realisation that your mum is getting a wee old is a bit :( ok ya im a bit sad bout it. she has bp issues, her legs always seem to hurt, i remember one time i went dentist with her, when she havin a tooth out, and i couldnt even bear the pain she felt just from a needle prick. so you can imagine how i get when i see her awake all night from leg/foot pain etc

You always see mum as this invincible force, nothing can bring her down, she is like superwoman, and dont get me wrong, she most def is in my eyes, but she is getting old. The clocks dont turn back, this is the way it is meant to be. When you cannot do anything you feel incompetent, she done so much for me, and I cant even help her at times....gets to me. I love her to bits. May Allah azzawajjal guide her and guide all the parents of reverts out there that are not muslim ameen

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
          Im not sad, but i have to admit, that realisation that your mum is getting a wee old is a bit :( ok ya im a bit sad bout it. she has bp issues, her legs always seem to hurt, i remember one time i went dentist with her, when she havin a tooth out, and i couldnt even bear the pain she felt just from a needle prick. so you can imagine how i get when i see her awake all night from leg/foot pain etc

You always see mum as this invincible force, nothing can bring her down, she is like superwoman, and dont get me wrong, she most def is in my eyes, but she is getting old. The clocks dont turn back, this is the way it is meant to be. When you cannot do anything you feel incompetent, she done so much for me, and I cant even help her at times....gets to me. I love her to bits. May Allah azzawajjal guide her and guide all the parents of reverts out there that are not muslim ameen
          I know how you feel.
          Watching my parents age, and hearing them talk about their various ailments is difficult coz I know I can't do anything about it.

It also makes you realise that we are a step away from growing old/ dyjng
          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post

It also makes me realise, the amount of effort my mum she puts in, it's too much and I've got to learn a lot just yet so I can give it back in the future Insha'A Allah.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

This boy in my class was making racist remarks at me so I said "I hope you get hit by a bus, faggot"
              I've been in a foul mood all day -.-
              إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

A picture of two dead little syrian girls i saw online. Made me weep like an infant and realize the state our ummah is in.

-

"It is near that the nations will call one another against you just as the eaters call one another to their dishes." Somebody asked: "Is this because we will be few in numbers that day?" He said: "Nay, but that day you shall be numerous, but you will be like the foam of the sea, and Allah will take the fear of you away from your enemies and will place weakness into your hearts." Somebody asked: "What is this weakness?" He said: "The love of the world and the dislike of death."

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
                  This boy in my class was making racist remarks at me so I said "I hope you get hit by a bus, faggot"
                  Loooooooooooooooooool, not really something a sister should do but you really floored him with that one.

Comment

Ignorant people that say hijab and beard equals pious people. Please get your eyes checked!
                    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                      Ignorant people that say hijab and beard equals pious people. Please get your eyes checked!
                      Even people with half a brain know thats not true

==========================================

Awaiting my mums test results :(
                      My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                      ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                      “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                        Awaiting my mums test results :(
                        what happened to your mum?
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Please refrain from using foul language. This kind of attitude is unacceptable. Talk to your teacher and tell them about the issues you are facing at school. You only have one more year of school left to go so why not concentrate hard and get good GCSE grades.
                          "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                            what happened to your mum?
                            She's not well obviously.

=============

no one could be racist in our school, if they were, all the musts would go after em looooooooool until they were red faced lol

^ omg i wrote musts, i meant muslims hahahaha
                            Last edited by Fairy; 14-05-13, 06:00 PM.
                            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Green786 View Post
                              Please refrain from using foul language. This kind of attitude is unacceptable. Talk to your teacher and tell them about the issues you are facing at school. You only have one more year of school left to go so why not concentrate hard and get good GCSE grades.
                              Teachers don't do anything. Anyways, I just slipped and let my anger get the better of me. Although I sincerely do hope he gets hit by a bus
                              إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Teachers don't do anything. Anyways, I just slipped and let my anger get the better of me. Although I sincerely do hope he gets hit by a bus
                                You know what you should do? Say to whoever annoys you in school (in a really formal tone) "please refrain from saying that". Lol our science teacher taught us to say that an it worked. Too big of a phrase for them to understand

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                                The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                                -------------------------------------------------------
                                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                                X