Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
    im looking everywhere but nothing,its like it just dissapeared off the face of the earth
    Retrace your steps dudey an check where you usually put it, oh an ask Allah if you haven't already done so, He always helps :love:

لا تفكر كثيرا
    بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
    The children need your prayers more than anyone else
    www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
      Retrace your steps dudey an check where you usually put it, oh an ask Allah if you haven't already done so, He always helps :love:
      im looking everywhere its no where to be found,i ask allah but nathing. its hopeless,i feel like someone came in and stole it

Comment

when my none Muslim 'friend' really got angry over a tiny thing ,:( the angrer she patrade was like she was evil inside her ,
        i live in a shard house and i asked for her not to put my chicken in fridge as it was cooked from before so i can eat it when i get home she said okay then when i got back my chicken was in fridge i wasnt angry i just said ah well i will just have to chuck it away now as you cant re cook chicken if it was frozen when i got it anyway! and she screeemed YES YOU CAN then slammed the door in my face told me to f**k of and she opened the door after i was half way up stairs and just went mental i ran to my room and cryed i was scared and didnt know what to do , 30 mins after i could still her her banging and screeeming this really was the worst thing i have ever experianced ,
        so we havnt spoken at all , i have kept out of the way in my room ( i duno if thats the best thing and i am now looking for a new place , :(( i really thought she was my freind but over the past week she has opened my post and read them and not respected me at all ,:( i feel sad from this really sad

Comment

^Do u only own 1 niqaab?

Today I had a lil accident went on the bouncy castle n fell off it.

Comment

What a depressing thread :/
            :sub: wabihamdihi:sub:hiladheem

Comment

As Salaam Ulaikum Wr Wb

While reciting Inna Lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un do the search and Insha Allah you will be able to find it.

Comment

I remembered this verse from Ya`qoob `alayhissalam:

[Jacob] said, "Rather, your souls have enticed you to something, so patience is most fitting. Perhaps Allah will bring them to me all together. Indeed it is He who is the Knowing, the Wise."

And he turned away from them and said, "Oh, my sorrow over Joseph," and his eyes became white from grief, for he was [of that] a suppressor.

It didn't make me sad per se, like I'm sad in my life or something, but it is very sad at that moment, and tragic. And that level of tawakkul he had, and then comparing it with what little I have.
                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Today i spoke to a sister and realized she had no goodly thought what so ever of me, accusing me of so and so.
                  It hurt me to think she believes i would do a thing with that kind of intent, but also made me sad to see that side of her..
                  O you who have believed, if you obey those who disbelieve, they will turn you back on your heels, and you will [then] become losers.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah20 View Post
                    when my none Muslim 'friend' really got angry over a tiny thing ,:( the angrer she patrade was like she was evil inside her ,
                    Some people have anger problems but we have to let that slide, otherwise all of us would be angry all the time. Anger is one of the hardest things in the nafs to overcome, and the Prophet:saw: reminded us many times "do not get angry". That should be a hint at how hard it is to control for some of us.

Originally posted by Umm-Aaliyah View Post
                    Today i spoke to a sister and realized she had no goodly thought what so ever of me, accusing me of so and so.
                    It hurt me to think she believes i would do a thing with that kind of intent, but also made me sad to see that side of her..
                    May Allah make it easy on you. for every person that hates you there are probably 10 who love you, try not to let that one bring you down.

Comment

Loads today, but if I put down on here, might be too revealing of who I am and it kinda stupid to be sad about (''1st world problems'') but that's just me though.
                      8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                      2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                      3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                      4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                      5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                      6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                      7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                      8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

This

لا تفكر كثيرا
                        بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

My car was stuck in the snow going uphill today, I wasn't sad per se, but I was scared for my life

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

May Allah make him shaheed. He spends his time doing da'wa and he cannot even move, while most of us spend our time pleasing ourselves and chasing the dunya. I hope he is shaheed and his family also who has suffered with him.

Comment

That was so profound subhanallah. The way they put his hand up for him and wiped his tears

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I know :love:

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Working...
                                X