Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What made you sad today..

some guy with an old bomb of a car overtook me, couldn't get him back lol

edit: and at my uni orientation there weren't any muslim/islam stalls :/, there were 3 Christian stalls (giving out free bibles) and one for the Jewish people.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
      lol i go round n round with my mum and my abaya, (niqab is done in secret when i leave the house lol) but abaya and scarf i wear from home, sometimes she is okwith it, sometimes she will decide to go off on one and thats how it goes alhamdulilah may Allah azzawajjal make it easy on u ameeen
      I know maan tell me about it, it's inevitable I guess till death do us part I will always be tested with and by my family an that's how Allah has willed it. This where I get my most tests actually I'd say all of my tests are to do with my family. May Allah strengthen us through this ameen

Sometimes I can let it slip an other times it upsets me but hey, what's a girl gotta do but stick with it :)

لا تفكر كثيرا
      بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
      The children need your prayers more than anyone else
      www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

I have an exam tomorrow in shaa Allah & I'm very nervous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Azeeza View Post
          I have an exam tomorrow in shaa Allah & I'm very nervous!!!
          Allah make it easy for you and inshallah you will do well.

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
            I know maan tell me about it, it's inevitable I guess till death do us part I will always be tested with and by my family an that's how Allah has willed it. This where I get my most tests actually I'd say all of my tests are to do with my family. May Allah strengthen us through this ameen

Sometimes I can let it slip an other times it upsets me but hey, what's a girl gotta do but stick with it :)
            ameeen!!!

ha ha i find it funny tbh sometimes, i tell her stuff like 'yeah iknow you love the others more cos htey wear tight clothes' and that really gets to her but she does see the funny side, but sometimes she doesnt and i bite off more than i can chew with her! alhamdulilah i love her to bits and usually she just likes to go off on one, then a lil while later she will be like 'chal come eat' as if nothings happened! its how she deals with it so its all good :) I hope Allah azzawajjal opens her heart to Islam that would be amazing!

Comment

Hijabi girl n boyfriend at bus stop having a right go at it ( snogging/ hugging)

Disgusted and sad that this is the state of the Muslim ummah.

May Allah give them both hidayat

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                Hijabi girl n boyfriend at bus stop having a right go at it ( snogging/ hugging)

Disgusted and sad that this is the state of the Muslim ummah.

May Allah give them both hidayat
                quite common in London actually. Saw something similar whilst trying to maneuver out of a parking space. You just don't know what to think when you see such things subhanAllah!
                Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                  ameeen!!!

ha ha i find it funny tbh sometimes, i tell her stuff like 'yeah iknow you love the others more cos htey wear tight clothes' and that really gets to her but she does see the funny side, but sometimes she doesnt and i bite off more than i can chew with her! alhamdulilah i love her to bits and usually she just likes to go off on one, then a lil while later she will be like 'chal come eat' as if nothings happened! its how she deals with it so its all good :) I hope Allah azzawajjal opens her heart to Islam that would be amazing!
                  Yea same haha, Allah forgive us and guide your mum to Islam ameen. Thing is tho' if I do take my Niqab off for the sake of 'harmony' I'll end up going back an back an back an way off the line. I know myself, if I ever take one step back in the deen it'll lead to another an another until I've lost the plot coz I've seen it around me too unfortunently an the temptations are too much of the Dunya. People might not see it like that or might just think it's only Niqab no ones telling you take your abaya off, but that's what they all say an have said to other sisters an now look.

Here watch this, it's pretty helpful alhamdulilah

http://youtu.be/apBIgYh9r48
                  Last edited by F_R; 27-02-13, 05:25 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                  بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Nothing.

Comment

I think we should all share positive thoughts instead. No good comes out of making a thread about being sad in my opinion. Look on the bright side, of all the blessings Allah Subhana Wa Ta'Ala has blessed you with today...

Comment

//////::
                        Last edited by Azeeza; 27-02-13, 07:59 PM. Reason: Double post

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous12 View Post
                          Allah make it easy for you and inshallah you will do well.
                          Jazakallah Kher & ameen to your dua

Comment

i lost my niqab and i cant find it

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                              i lost my niqab and i cant find it
                              Hate it when that happens, hope you found it :there:

لا تفكر كثيرا
                              بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
                                Hate it when that happens, hope you found it :there:
                                im looking everywhere but nothing,its like it just dissapeared off the face of the earth

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X