Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

:salams

How I see UF addicts but replace FB with UF and the 'likes' with reps! Moderation is key.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	am8PPK2_460s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	10758294
    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
      :salams

How I see UF addicts but replace FB with UF and the 'likes' with reps! Moderation is key.
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]78845[/ATTACH]
      lool creepy pic :up:
      Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 13-08-15, 06:56 PM.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

My parents call me names, and make me feel terrible. I can't do anything because i have a feeling Allah is biased towards parents, and no matter what i'll do, i'll never be able to get independent. I feel alone, helpless. I guess being a child means being a slave to your parents whims and desires. Even if your parents are abusive. How can this happen?

Comment

A lot of things.
          And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
          [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by walotheman View Post
            My parents call me names, and make me feel terrible. I can't do anything because i have a feeling Allah is biased towards parents, and no matter what i'll do, i'll never be able to get independent. I feel alone, helpless. I guess being a child means being a slave to your parents whims and desires. Even if your parents are abusive. How can this happen?
            Stay strong bro, do your parents physically/mentally abuse you?? And yeah even though your parents deserve a lot of love and respect you shouldn't feel like you won't get anywhere. Keep making Du'aa that your parents stop this and that yoi get far in life. Allah is very merciful and maybe this is ur test bro. I wonder y they treat u like this..have you tried speaking to them xplaining how u feel? Don't feel alone and helpless. You have Allah S.W.T. and all us sisters n brothers. what about the rest of ur family n friends..And no Islam does not tolerate unjust abuse it's obviously not fair.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Ouch... Sorry to hear the pain that your going through.

In Islam, parents are honored in the Quran because of their great status and the sacrifices they made towards their children. However, at the same time Islam forbids oppression. So, for your parents to abuse you and call you names, is unacceptable, and they will be held accountable for this.

Despite their harsh treatment towards you, you are still obliged to respect them and honor them. I understand this may seem extremely difficult, but you have to remain patient. I myself have incredibly strict parents, and at times I find it difficult to please them no matter what, but I learnt to just remain patient, and make dua for Allah (swt) to help me.

Perhaps, you can try having a chat with your parents and ask them, why they are treating you that way, and explain to them how that makes you feel. I don't want to derail this thread any further, and I suggest if you need further help, post in this thread, in the link below and I'll address all your questions, inshaAllah.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ers-of-the-com

Comment

You need to speak up and let them know how you feel. I don't mean by shouting/being rude, but by asking them n telling them how u feel and xplaining all of this. Insha ' allah it gets sorted bro. Seriously it's not on, I've seen so many threads like this one about parents treating their children like this, its just appaling

Comment

got so much going through my mind, got a headache and just exhausted

Comment

Feel like I had an unproductive day...moving offices in the same building..nothing set up and usual office politics. Still on route to my parents :-/
                    No Longer On UF

Comment

Feeling distant from Allah
                      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

I just want frozen yogurt. And I'm not going to get any for awhile

Comment

Yesterday's kobeda is giving me issues.

Comment

Being too shy.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                              U dissing da iPhone?
                              Not me, it disses itself. Time you get a real phone :up: #teamAndroid
                              God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
                              while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post
                                Not me, it disses itself. Time you get a real phone :up: #teamAndroid
                                Your asking me to drop down to peasant status again?

Comment

Working...
                                X