What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Last edited by iRepIslam; 13-08-15, 02:02 PM.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      I know they mean nothing but.. Idk. I need my place at uni this year in Sha Allah, I really do love studying - honestly lol.. But yes. Really????? But the online portal thing from my college says it's due at 6am. Will just gotta wait and see in Sha Allah. It was so funny at midnight, I thought I got my results but I was looking at least years ones, lol. I was like, agaaaaain???? In Sha Allah he gives what we all deserve, Ameen thumma Ameen. Calling unis from 7am..... In Sha Allah another chance.. Even though I applied the day before results day. Asian timing, lol.
      Oh does your school publish results online? That's really nice of them and convenient. I had to travel a total of nearly three hours (there and back) to collect my results. And UCAS was very busy that day but it was okay as I did not even try logging in as I was sleeping haha. In sha Allah you will get in so just take it easy.

May Allah grant all of the Muslim students success, ameen. :jkk:

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
        Oh does your school publish results online? That's really nice of them and convenient. I had to travel a total of nearly three hours (there and back) to collect my results. And UCAS was very busy that day but it was okay as I did not even try logging in as I was sleeping haha. In sha Allah you will get in so just take it easy.

May Allah grant all of the Muslim students success, ameen. :jkk:
        Yes, Ameen thumma Ameen.
        إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Here's something to cheer you up in the meantime.

So a newspaper last year published a photo of two students high-fiving each other and underneath had some success-type storyline.

Turns out they were high-fiving each other cause they got E's in Geography :rotfl:
          ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
          U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
            Here's something to cheer you up in the meantime.

So a newspaper last year published a photo of two students high-fiving each other and underneath had some success-type storyline.

Turns out they were high-fiving each other cause they got E's in Geography :rotfl:
            And you find it funny that those poor kids got an E instead of an A? Whatever Shani-quah.

Also, rep me please so I'll go up to 339.

Half an hour later still waiting on that rep.
            Last edited by Morose; 13-08-15, 04:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
              Here's something to cheer you up in the meantime.

This lady closed the thread after I got roasted by Umar.....she wouldn't even give me the chance to respond! I am soooo sad right now!

Comment

I just ruined my drink. What a waste :/
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

• I think I should be happy.

Wrong thread but idc
                  Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Thedon! View Post
                    I think I should be happy.

Wrong thread but idc
                    Lol
                    ==

Looking at old rep comments from users that touched my life/heart one way or another but are here no more.. Mixed emotions :|

Comment

Bedtime

Comment

Wrong thread but idc
                        You got in then ? Hope results were good man!
                        Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                        Lol
                        ==

Looking at old rep comments from users that touched my life/heart one way or another but are here no more.. Mixed emotions :|
                        Forget old reps as they do not add to rep power. I like new reps (that's a hint in case nobody got it).

Comment

• Originally posted by srahman33 View Post

Wrong thread but idc
                          You got in then ? Hope results were good man!
                          Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                          Lol
                          ==

Forget old reps as they do not add to rep power. I like new reps (that's a hint in case nobody got it).
                          I did!! Jzk :)))))
                          Through fire and water… From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth… Until at last I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountain side… Darkness took me, and I strayed out of thought and time… The stars wheeled overhead, and every day was as long as a life age of the earth… But it was not the end. I felt life in me again. I've been sent back until my task is done.

http://media.giphy.com/media/125pZ6JB0FVrxe/giphy.gif

Comment

I did!! Jzk :)))))
                            Bro congrats on getting in! Lool Gandlalf would be proud :) jke.
                            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                              Yes, Ameen thumma Ameen.
                              Sis, were your results okay? And made any uni course decisions yet? x
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Hose burst, gas low. Weird day
                                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X