• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muhammadwahaj View Post
    So, don't you understand the same thing here? lol
    I don't get it. Le explain plz

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
      I don't get it. Le explain plz
      That was a joke, sir. Oh sorry, I forgot, you are the mommy of 12 babies...
      Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

That was a joke, sir. Oh sorry, I forgot, you are the mommy of 12 babies...
        Yeah I'm a mother of 12 and soon to be 13 actually.

What do u do in life? Drink dads cream soda?

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
          Yeah I'm a mother of 12 and soon to be 13 actually.

What do u do in life? Drink dads cream soda?
          Nah! but it wonders me that there will be a first time mother to be called by "Umar"...lol...Just joking my friend. No need for being serious. Just having fun in ummah community and trying to help where needed.

But, did it made you sad? because you posted in "What made you sad today". Is it a sad news to have one more for the count of 13?
          Nasheeds By Al-Munshid Muhammad Al-Wahaj

Comment

Nah! but it wonders me that there will be a first time mother to be called by "Umar"...lol...Just joking my friend. No need for being serious. Just having fun in ummah community and trying to help where needed.

But, did it made you sad? because you posted in "What made you sad today". Is it a sad news to have one more for the count of 13?
            Lol bro I'm losing the plot haha

Comment

Originally posted by Khawla-Khattab View Post
              It made me appreciate life and family but also sad.

I was on my way to work on a project and on my way saw an elderly woman walking with her grocery so I asked to help her. We ended up talking about keeping busy and just how there can be a lot going on in life and the more you think the more depressing it can be. It was quite general. Then she started talking about the unpredictable weather and how it was hard to plan day out with kids. She paused and then started talking about her son. He was always considerate and passionate aboit doing lots with his life. He passed away during his sleep. More shocking coz he had been fine the night before. She told me how she went to wake him up and found him. (I wont get into details.)
              I could see the pain in her eyes. Its been two years but that pain will always be there. Her heart will feel broken.

Seeing someone cry; talking of their 24 year old son who was just about to graduate and had plans to get married passing away really upset me. I attempted to console her. Talking about patience, getting support from others and Allahs love for us.

Our paths were meant to cross. I still can't get her face out of my mind. Her tears and how she kept hugging me. :(
              It made me realise how deep down we are all hurt and broken. How easy it is to reach out to each other if we put our judgments to the side and simply be genuine and compassionate. Small things can mean so much to someone else. It was just 30 minutes but that connection was meaningful and deep

May Allah swt give sabr to all those going through bereavement. More than the loss may we gain a deeper relationship with Allah swt.
              Please pray for her.

I will be checking up on her soon insha Allah.
              Sister, this made me so sad just reading this. We will all pray for her, and please let us know how she is, when you check up on her.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

rubbish end to a great day
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  I'm gonna get the Xperia z2. I'm done with iPhones. They're tutti.
                  Please don't big up iphones bro
                  God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
                  while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post
                    Please don't big up iphones bro
                    U dissing da iPhone?

Comment

Last edited by Islam3333; 13-08-15, 12:13 AM.
                      لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Comment

Hormones running high.. I need ice cream. I need it now! Need a cuddle too.. Cuddles help me calm down when I'm in this state. All are asleep and I'm left without ice cream and a cuddle :( not good.
                        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
                        Guide me on your path to your janna,
                        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

Did she pass or fail?
                          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Have to wait for 6am, teachers lied to us,
                            إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

^ Will just relax...? Results day, A Levels, Degree... All of that stuff is nonsense in the grand scheme of things. Trust me, in a couple of years, you'll even forget that you sat them, haha.
                              Sometimes I go through my Record of Achievement folder just to get a satisfaction of some sort, but I get nothing :( ... It's like it doesn't eve matter anymore.

But yeah, results will be published when it is published. And by the way, whoever told you it was 6am was also kind of lying because, on results day UCAS is so busy, that you probably won't even be able to login until late in the morning/afternoon haha haha :D

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                                ^ Will just relax...? Results day, A Levels, Degree... All of that stuff is nonsense in the grand scheme of things. Trust me, in a couple of years, you'll even forget that you sat them, haha.
                                Sometimes I go through my Record of Achievement folder just to get a satisfaction of some sort, but I get nothing :( ... It's like it doesn't eve matter anymore.

But yeah, results will be published when it is published. And by the way, whoever told you it was 6am was also kind of lying because, on results day UCAS is so busy, that you probably won't even be able to login until late in the morning/afternoon haha haha :D
                                Why the evil laugh.....

Comment

Working...
                                X