Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Pain made me sad.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
      Because she wants to be a successful driver who can not only drive in a straight line but can also park a car with minimal fuss.
      oi oi bro what you saying about my mum and sisters?!
      kidding lool.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
        Because she wants to be a successful driver who can not only drive in a straight line but can also park a car with minimal fuss.
        I'll have you know , women are very good drivers.

[QUOTE=Creamcake;6591280]
        Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        Why not her sister/mother

lol my mum n sisters none of them can drive. But I get wht u mean sis :)
        Lol well that killed my feminist rant :(

J/k
        Gone with the wind.

Comment

I'm not even getting my results tomorrow, yet ok more nervous than my brother is.
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

[QUOTE=Rebel101;6591412]I'll have you know , women are very good drivers.

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post

Lol well that killed my feminist rant :(

J/k
            Haha sorry sis lool carry on :) I'm with you on the feminist rants

Comment

• 4 hours 18 minutes left
              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

So, my iPhone fell in the bath.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                  So, my iPhone fell in the bath.
                  Lol get the rekt.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                    Lol get the rekt.
                    Should I put it in a bowl of rice?

Comment

I'm gonna get the Xperia z2. I'm done with iPhones. They're tutti.

Comment

Should I put it in a bowl of rice?
                        Yeah bro I think that's ur best option. Or put it in the microwave and recharge it again.

Comment

Yeah bro I think that's ur best option. Or put it in the microwave and recharge it again.
                          Yh bro, good call on the microwave. I'll evaporate all water from the phone.

Comment

Yh bro, good call on the microwave. I'll evaporate all water from the phone.
                            Yeah if it doesn't work tho bro you could always try the oven :-)

Comment

Yeah if it doesn't work tho bro you could always try the oven :-)
                              Ahhh, why didn't I think about the oven!! That's way better than the microwave. How long should I leave it in the oven bro?

Comment

Ahhh, why didn't I think about the oven!! That's way better than the microwave. How long should I leave it in the oven bro?
                                Bro you don't want to start a fire remember, So I'd say at least 12 hours on the max.

Comment

Working...
                                X