Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Best advice I could give to someone learning is you just need to relax and then you will spot everything around you much much earlier. Never look narrow, always keep wide vision and look in short bursts in multiple directions when you are contemplating and executing a manoeuvre. I remember when I was learning I had an annoying habit of only really looking a short distance beyond the bonnet of the car. It was only when I looked ahead I realised this driving lark was easy.
    jazakhallahu Khair for the advice bro! Really useful and I'll take it onboard insha ' allah. lol its funny I actually made a whole thread on this a while back lol. and yeah looking further ahead and all around continually also helps with steering, spotting hazards and planning ahead. Maneouvres themselves are okay. lol you can take my driving test since you found the driving lark easy lol. The theory test was super easy Alhamdulillah! :)
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
      My brother made me cry when teaching me reverse parking in to our drive.....

But I can do it perfectly because of it :)
      Why are women so darn fragile! tears tears tears. smh.

Comment

I always reverse park. It's a habit of mine even in tricky places I start doing reverse parking. I have noticed though it annoys my wife right off because she thinks it's useless to reverse park. She fails to understand that you are gonna reverse it out anyway later on which will require more time and concentration.

And it makes me sad when people don't plan ahead and just leave stuff for that time thinking we'll see when it comes and then they struggle.
        الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

12 hours, 2 minutes left until I get my results
          Last edited by iRepIslam; 12-08-15, 12:04 PM.
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Why are women so darn fragile! tears tears tears. smh.
            Allah swt made us that way
            No Longer On UF

Comment

Maybe get your brother/dad to take you out and just practice those areas where you don't feel comfortable. Spending an hour or two specifically on roundabouts will fix it :insha:

They are not hard once you are in the right lane and have good anticipation.
              Why not her sister/mother

@ irep - :insha: you will pass with high grades. Chill out tho, can't believe you counted the time down to minutes :rotfl: but I'm one to talk used to check online more than once during my day.
              Last edited by Rebel101; 12-08-15, 12:05 PM.
              Gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                Allah swt made us that way
                I think the water works are a little over used.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  Why not her sister/mother

@ irep - :insha: you will pass with high grades. Chill out tho, can't believe you counted the time down to minutes :rotfl: but I'm one to talk used to check online more than once during my day.
                  Because she wants to be a successful driver who can not only drive in a straight line but can also park a car with minimal fuss.

Comment

I think the water works are a little over used.
                    Because some brothers have a habit of losing patience when teaching and end up showing their anger
                    No Longer On UF

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
                      Because some brothers have a habit of losing patience when teaching and end up showing their anger
                      Yup, my wife has banned me from helping our daughter with her homework.

But it's called character building!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                        12 hours, 2 minutes left until I get my results
                        What are you predicting? guestimate of course.

Comment

Last edited by muslimah4life1; 12-08-15, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Crazy drug addicts and quack doctors
                            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Last edited by iRepIslam; 12-08-15, 05:42 PM.
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

[QUOTE=Rebel101;6590910]Why not her sister/mother

lol my mum n sisters none of them can drive. But I get wht u mean sis :)
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                                X