• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
    Enough of the niceness O__o
    I want the strict Slave4akhirah back :(
    :there:

(you better have done enough revision missy over the weekend)

Comment

no sadness at all, just a brisk spring day with a special dinner in the oven.

Comment

One of our butterfly bushes didn't make it through the winter.
        My wife has as much to do with how good of a husband, a parent, and man that I am as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Antoinne View Post
          One of our butterfly bushes didn't make it through the winter.
          Oh no, sorry to hear that
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Well i'm not exactly sad, but it is kinda sad that i get stressed and anxious over little things which really should be a walk in the park, and which always turns out to be a walk in the park too, but i can't seem to shake that feeling of impending doom.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
              Well i'm not exactly sad, but it is kinda sad that i get stressed and anxious over little things which really should be a walk in the park, and which always turns out to be a walk in the park too, but i can't seem to shake that feeling of impending doom.
              That's good, its when you dont worry, thats when it all goes pear shaped
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

We are twins in terms of personality...
                La illaha ilallah

Comment

Originally posted by blanchoir View Post
                  We are twins in terms of personality...
                  Don't let kid hear you, he'll be heartbroken.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

I was so sad I couldn't get to see Abu muab's picture..

so i could laugh at it!!!
                    -pray:

Comment

Originally posted by Loony** View Post
                      I was so sad I couldn't get to see Abu muab's picture..

so i could laugh at it!!!
                      Eh?

Comment

Eh?
                        for the competition silly
                        -pray:

Comment

Originally posted by Loony** View Post
                          for the competition silly
                          Are you loony?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab:5197710
                            Same here
                            "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

The day flew by.
                              I have no real problem with alternative theories, being postulated.

It is the preference for a reliance on alternative reality that worries me.

Comment

gentleman class episode as usual, a nice case of repudiation of a six-months pregnant revert who is now homeless.
                                Ultimate class way to start a week. May Allah guide the father or break his back. Ameen.
                                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Working...
                                X