• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ria View Post
    A few things :(
    u okay sis?
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      yeah its hardd dyu remember how long it took you? n yeah sis most ppl pass the second time
      Isn't it a well known fact that the best drivers are those who passed second time?
      God has created Angels with reason but having no desires; animals with desires but no reason and man with both reason and desires. Therefore, if one’s reason is stronger than his desires, he is like an Angel,
      while if his desires are stronger than his reason, he is like an animal.

- Ibn Al-Qayyim

وَاسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَاةِ

Comment

Originally posted by halfmydeen89 View Post
        Isn't it a well known fact that the best drivers are those who passed second time?
        yeah it is lol everyone says that :) if u pass the 1st time evriones like wow well done ur a good driver. n if u pass the 2nd time evriones like stats show that ppl who pass the second time are better drivers :) lol do its a win win situation lool
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

yeah its hardd dyu remember how long it took you? n yeah sis most ppl pass the second time
          took me 8 months to pass the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by sister_82 View Post
            Issues with sleep. Considering sleeping pills :-/
            Do a search in the poetry section for a poem named insomnia. ...some posters and i have posted a whole host of remedies including dual sis :love:
            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by LusoHijabi View Post
              took me 8 months to pass the second time.
              thats really good such a short amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
                Do a search in the poetry section for a poem named insomnia. ...some posters and i have posted a whole host of remedies including dual sis :love:

Insha'Allah will do
                No Longer On UF

Comment

being told I'm regressing in driving despite having had driving lessons for 2 years. It's SO hard.
                  Great, let us know where and when you will be driving so we can avoid the area!

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                    Great, let us know where and when you will be driving so we can avoid the area!
                    hahahaa bro loool its not that I'm not a reckless driver, probably the opposite I.e driving too slowly missing gaps at roundabouts etc. roundabouts are horrible. need to pass already wasting time n money.

Comment

hahahaa bro loool its not that I'm not a reckless driver, probably the opposite I.e driving too slowly missing gaps at roundabouts etc. roundabouts are horrible. need to pass already wasting time n money.
                      Maybe get your brother/dad to take you out and just practice those areas where you don't feel comfortable. Spending an hour or two specifically on roundabouts will fix it :insha:

They are not hard once you are in the right lane and have good anticipation.

Comment

Maybe get your brother/dad to take you out and just practice those areas where you don't feel comfortable. Spending an hour or two specifically on roundabouts will fix it :insha:

yeah thats what im going to do insha allah with big bro, but i dont have insurance its crazy high for my age plus the area i live in lol. and yeah your right just going to spend time on roundabouts and slip roads had enough of driving. And jazakhallahu Khair for the advice bro. yeah you're right its just knowing where the cars are going some don't indicate, yesterday i nearly went straight in a left turn lane n my instructor had to yank the wheel :( lol

Comment

yeah thats what im going to do insha allah with big bro, but i dont have insurance its crazy high for my age plus the area i live in lol. and yeah your right just going to spend time on roundabouts and slip roads had enough of driving. And jazakhallahu Khair for the advice bro. yeah you're right its just knowing where the cars are going some don't indicate, yesterday i nearly went straight in a left turn lane n my instructor had to yank the wheel :( lol
                          Best advice I could give to someone learning is you just need to relax and then you will spot everything around you much much earlier. Never look narrow, always keep wide vision and look in short bursts in multiple directions when you are contemplating and executing a manoeuvre. I remember when I was learning I had an annoying habit of only really looking a short distance beyond the bonnet of the car. It was only when I looked ahead I realised this driving lark was easy.

Comment

My brother made me cry when teaching me reverse parking in to our drive.....

But I can do it perfectly because of it :)
                            وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Best advice. Just drive 80mph on a 20s plenty zone then on the motorway hit 30 mph. You should be fine :)

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                                Best advice. Just drive 80mph on a 20s plenty zone then on the motorway hit 30 mph. You should be fine :)
                                haha stop giving me bad advice lol. 80 on a 20..thats crazy would deffo get points on license lool n motoway here is like 70mph I think..paagal!

Comment

Working...
                                X