• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    I reckon on Thursday you'll feel much better :insha:
    dont even mention it *dead*
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
      Well, you know, angina is not a light matter. It means the heart valves are partially blocked. I hope she's seeing her doctor and getting treatment. in the meantime, she should rest and not do heavy work that puts a burden on the heart. because angina pain happens with exertion.

May Allah give her health.

Comment

Originally posted by umm salabil View Post
        Well, you know, angina is not a light matter. It means the heart valves are partially blocked. I hope she's seeing her doctor and getting treatment. in the meantime, she should rest and not do heavy work that puts a burden on the heart. because angina pain happens with exertion.

May Allah give her health.
        Ameen thanks sis, yeah she is getting treatments and all her routine checkups have been normal alhumdulillah...........yeah i know we tell mom not to stress and not to do any work but its just with guests down mom gets stressed out more, she's too nice to say leave me alone i wana rest :(

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          i think im depressed or have anxiety issues or sutin.
          Me too

Comment

me three :(

Comment

me as well
              Okay :)

Comment

Alright, stop.

Go read Qur'an all of you.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

inshallah

Comment

Go to mosque.
                    Last edited by Magic.; 10-08-15, 09:31 PM.
                    8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                    2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                    3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                    4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                    5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                    6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                    7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                    8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Not nice food at a restaurant that I had hopes for :(
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	29285432.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	10758279
                        :lailah:

Comment

the forum went down peeps, i was so depressed it was kind of funny lol........didn anyone else experience it???

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
                            the forum went down peeps, i was so depressed it was kind of funny lol........didn anyone else experience it???
                            yeah i experienced that .. but that doesn't make me sad lolz
                            How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
                              yeah i experienced that .. but that doesn't make me sad lolz
                              well it does make me sad cuz i was in the middle of chatting and then all of a sudden it went down so yeah lol

Comment

ive had way too much coffee today after ages and i feel weird like anxious and that

Comment

Working...
                                X