• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    how do u feel about English tea?
    I like any tea without milk/cream in it
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Its amaaazing! Have u tried apple and raspberry? Yeah apple and mango is really nice too. But I dont think the orange n passionfruit one is that noce. Ha I was so obsessd at a point my frend got me j20 lipbalm lool its adorable.
      im pretty sure ive tried apple and raspberry...

yea oranage and passionfruit aint all that...

i dont know if its just me but drinks in glass bottles seem to taste way better, especially fizzy ones..

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
        im pretty sure ive tried apple and raspberry...

yea oranage and passionfruit aint all that...

i dont know if its just me but drinks in glass bottles seem to taste way better, especially fizzy ones..
        Apple and raspberry is so nice try it again! If you've forgotten hoe it tastes lol.
        and yeah orange n passionfruit id never opt to get bt then again I dont like orange juice lol
        yeah they do, I dont even know what other drinks come in glass bottles hmmm
        but j20 also comes in cans lol. I dont like sparkling rubicon mango or guava the still versions are better
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Please stay on topic :jkk:
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
            Well it would be filth with your 101 questionable chemicals in it, Canada.

You say that in Britain, you would be deep fried in batter and served with chips. And a lemon.
            Fried in batter? No wonder its the tubbiest country in Europe
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

Originally posted by Jenicca View Post
              Please stay on topic :jkk:
              Everyone pinch yourselves to become sad

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                Not my fault you sound like you play golf on the weekends and wear slippers around the house :s

You deserve to be banned just for this post alone
                Lol, you on a roll with the comebacks here. :rotfl:
                O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

People telling me I should stop wearing jilbab, because I'm making it difficult for myself. It's not going to happen though, but it makes me sad to hear this, because they make me believe I really won't achieve anything.

Comment

Ditto. I could copy and paste your words exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by ghareebaa View Post
                      People telling me I should stop wearing jilbab, because I'm making it difficult for myself. It's not going to happen though, but it makes me sad to hear this, because they make me believe I really won't achieve anything.
                      Do muslims say this? May Allah swt guide them and keep you strong sister. Don't let yourself get influenced by such people and try hanging out more with practising sisters in sha Allah

Comment

This thread.

Comment

Brothers that come late to football. Come on man, you're not kids.
                          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

:-(

Comment

:'-(

Comment

Lonliness

Comment

Working...
                                X