• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    who. i 'm gonna say it....inna lillah wa innah ilayhi raj'ioon
    muslim4life, it is a sad news to most of us
    Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    On the outside or inside?
    Are you lost again?
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
      muslim4life, it is a sad news to most of us

Are you lost again?
      I've been away a few days and all of a sudden everyone's got smart. Just remember you were the white revert chaser!!! Lost my eye!!!

Comment

I've been away a few days and all of a sudden everyone's got smart. Just remember you were the white revert chaser!!! Lost my eye!!!
        what white revert ? the old age must be really affecting you . Take a rest grandpa ,
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Grandpa Bob. I think you need to sleep, past ur bed time.
          إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
            what white revert ? the old age must be really affecting you . Take a rest grandpa ,
            Ah the old "It wasn't me". I see, I've played that game longer than you. You kannay kid a kidda. But I'll leave it, us grandpa's don't like the stress.

You know agism is not big and it's not clever, if I had feelings they might be hurt now.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
              Grandpa Bob. I think you need to sleep, past ur bed time.
              This is bullying...I hope the mods take action.

Comment

This is bullying...I hope the mods take action.
                Drinking lemon tea
                "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

One of these days I'm going to disclose my age and shut everyone up!!!
                  Not my fault you sound like you play golf on the weekends and wear slippers around the house :s

Originally posted by samin62 View Post

Drinking lemon tea
                  You deserve to be banned just for this post alone
                  ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                  U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                    Just saw something really scary. Wondering how I'm going to go sleep tonight. Might just leave the light on.
                    I wanna know what was so scary

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      j20 one of my favourite drinks....apple and mango FTW
                      Its amaaazing! Have u tried apple and raspberry? Yeah apple and mango is really nice too. But I dont think the orange n passionfruit one is that noce. Ha I was so obsessd at a point my frend got me j20 lipbalm lool its adorable.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                        You deserve to be banned just for this post alone
                        Warming up my dietary organs before the ethiopean cusine
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Comment

• Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                          Warming up my dietary organs before the ethiopean cusine
                          More like punishing them.

Normal tea would've done the same thing as opposed to that gag reflex, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                            More like punishing them.

Normal tea would've done the same thing as opposed to that gag reflex, no?
                            Normal tea as in the filth made with milk/cream?

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                              how do u feel about English tea?
                              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Originally posted by samin62 View Post

Well it would be filth with your 101 questionable chemicals in it, Canada.

You say that in Britain, you would be deep fried in batter and served with chips. And a lemon.

Comment

Working...
                                X