Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
    i knew my good mood wasn't going to last, happens all the time not fair...........i seriously jus wana run away cant take it any more
    oh no.. whats wrong beautiful? Would you feel any better if you spoke to a stranger on forum? I am here for you sis. :)

iRep x.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
      oh no.. whats wrong beautiful? Would you feel any better if you spoke to a stranger on forum? I am here for you sis. :)

iRep x.
      thanks sis i appreciate it just having one of those emotional days, and i know i can talk to you means a lot.......

Comment

thanks sis i appreciate it just having one of those emotional days, and i know i can talk to you means a lot.......
        Remember Allah hears all, call on him and put your trust on him alone x.

Comment

Had to skip lunch
          They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

i knew my good mood wasn't going to last, happens all the time not fair...........i seriously jus wana run away cant take it any more
            have some chocolate

bake a cake

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            -------------------------------------------------------
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

mum doesn't want me to collect my loan money for some reason...
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

I must leave this forum soon..

Just waiting for the day i disappear completely lol, have had many unsuccessful attempts, but once i keep myself busy.. this forum will be history
                in sha Allah

Comment

Comment

wanna go on holiday! Wanna go Africa

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise867 View Post
                      Ameen - me too, makes me feel bad :( he reminds me of my grandad maybe it's the white beard.

@Turkish bro, :sub: I do find people who have lost a sense (eyesight/hearing) or are disabled in some form to be more grateful to Allah than others, on the whole.
                      Yup that's very true and I was just thinking of that actually, that have you noticed it's only when a calamity befalls us that we are more mindful and remembering of Allah? Sure we remember him but it's when you are really in need that you TRULY remember Him سبحانه و تعالى
                      So the point that I'm making is when something bad happens we actually ought to be grateful because not only are your sins behind forgiven, but Allah is reminding us of Him which shows He cares plus just making dua is a form of ibadah an therefore reward.

Comment

Originally posted by srahman33 View Post
                        Yup that's very true and I was just thinking of that actually, that have you noticed it's only when a calamity befalls us that we are more mindful and remembering of Allah? Sure we remember him but it's when you are really in need that you TRULY remember Him سبحانه و تعالى
                        So the point that I'm making is when something bad happens we actually ought to be grateful because not only are your sins behind forgiven, but Allah is reminding us of Him which shows He cares plus just making dua is a form of ibadah an therefore reward.
                        :jkk:
                        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                        As You have sanctified Your house,
                        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                        In which permission of entry
                        Is only granted to a few,
                        Please Allah, allow my heart
                        To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                        In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Went to Edgware Road today. Can't believe the amount of shisha lounges they have. Men and women smoking shisha so casually.

Comment

Some vile woman lied to me

I gonna go yell at her personally tomorrow

She doesn't know me
                            How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

She doesn't know me
                              why do you sound like girl from the hood fighting for her man?
                              "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                                why do you sound like girl from the hood fighting for her man?
                                I used proper grammar

This is the second time I've heard bakwas from them
                                How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Working...
                                X