What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Last edited by iRepIslam; 05-08-15, 09:55 PM.
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

I just get to know that a couple who are newly married who dear to my heart just get divorced yesterday . Each one of them speaks good about the other one , I feel they just need some good advice as they a bit spoiled and can't take responsibility mixed with some stubbornness. I sometimes blame their lack of patience to their velvet society , the way they raised up . i dunno i'm just sad . i wish i could do something to unite them together again .

plz keep them in your payers
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

I was watching Great British Bake off.

Baking cakes is hardly vulgar.

But felt it was wrong because at the end of the day, most women are uncovered.

Am I too extreme?
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

^ I watched it too and I think you are being a tad over the top. No one was uncovered to that extent :/

Go Nadiya! :hidban:
          My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
          As You have sanctified Your house,
          Make my heart as protected and as honoured
          In which permission of entry
          Is only granted to a few,
          Please Allah, allow my heart
          To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
          when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
          In Jannah, we will meet :love:

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Comment

Yeah I throughly enjoyed it. But I'm in doubt. Life is a prison for a believer. Next time I will not.
            8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
            2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
            3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
            4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
            5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
            6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
            7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
            8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

I went and printed the prayer of islam in 14 pages and i wanted to give it to unpracticing turkish brother at work, unfortunaly he said first its too much and then that he wont learn it..
              My cooking Youtube channel:
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvc...UgRZfc4r8YJ0iQ

Don't abuse your body just to feel good, use your body right and you'll feel better - Sparty

Comment

Originally posted by Spartakos View Post
                I went and printed the prayer of islam in 14 pages and i wanted to give it to unpracticing turkish brother at work, unfortunaly he said first its too much and then that he wont learn it..
                Mashallah at least you tried, as they saying goes better to try and to fail, then to not try at all.....

Can't see it as a failure on your behalf really though as inshallah Allahs reward will be upon you for trying....

Comment

alhamdulilah one step forward to getting my visa for umrah sorted out, sent my passport scans to the visa sponsor dude
                  وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                    alhamdulilah one step forward to getting my visa for umrah sorted out, sent my passport scans to the visa sponsor dude
                    Wrong thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      Surely you must be happy?

Comment

Originally posted by .Singaporean View Post
                        Wrong thread lol
                        lool i thought this was what made u happy thread...
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                          Surely you must be happy?
                          yeah made a mistake lol don't kill meh

Comment

not sure i like windows 10

Comment

Last edited by Y.M; 29-04-18, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Y.M View Post
                                When you open a piece of candy and throw the candy in the garbage and the rapper in your mouth
                                Lol bad day?

Comment

Working...
                                X