• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
    Just deep thoughts, not insomnia.

i feel tired though, but I can't sleep.

@Umar

And yeah simply logical it is really doing my head in.
    yea i hate when it happens, its like all day so much things are going through my mind and all i want is a break from it...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
      yea i hate when it happens, its like all day so much things are going through my mind and all i want is a break from it...
      Yup. It's worse at night.. You can't even control it, even if you tried ur mind wanders back to what it was thinking about before.
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

wish i lived in US or canada, cant stand the uk sometimes really does my head in

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
          Yup. It's worse at night.. You can't even control it, even if you tried ur mind wanders back to what it was thinking about before.
          yea being a deep thinker can be good but at time its a pain because you cant exactly stop it....

Originally posted by muslimah4life1 View Post
          wish i lived in US or canada, cant stand the uk sometimes really does my head in
          traitor, whats wrong with england? im british to the bone lol

Comment

yea being a deep thinker can be good but at time its a pain because you cant exactly stop it....

traitor, whats wrong with england? im british to the bone lol
            She realizes that 'Muricans and Can-eh-dians are the best

She'd rather be with us than with you. Cuz our accents are a lot better. U mad?

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
              She realizes that 'Muricans and Can-eh-dians are the best

She'd rather be with us than with you. Cuz our accents are a lot better. U mad?
              keep telling yourself that lol

Comment

keep telling yourself that lol
                I do. I look in the mirror and say to myself "Our accent is better than those pesky Brits."

And then I walk away like a boss.

Comment

Lmao USA? Really? Naaa you can't be serious

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                    Lmao USA? Really? Naaa you can't be serious
                    yeah dude i cant help it, its the accent i love it......i would prefer canada actually but the accent still nice

Comment

yeah dude i cant help it, its the accent i love it......i would prefer canada actually but the accent still nice
                      Ahh I hate the American accent. When I was watching TV there was some British people talking but then suddenly some Americans started to speak and their accent was doing me head in. I wanted to throw the remote at the tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Romero123 View Post
                        Ahh I hate the American accent. When I was watching TV there was some British people talking but then suddenly some Americans started to speak and their accent was doing me head in. I wanted to throw the remote at the tv.
                        really you kidding me, wow thats kind of extreme, well i think it sounds nice so no hating plz thanks :)

what accent do you like then?? normal british or something else??

Comment

really you kidding me, wow thats kind of extreme, well i think it sounds nice so no hating plz thanks :)

what accent do you like then?? normal british or something else??
                          British accent just feels normal but the American accent just sounds uneasy to the ears.

Comment

Hataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Last edited by muslimah4life1; 05-08-15, 01:40 AM.

Comment

I want to be closer to Allah because I know i'm drifting away from islamic things... so busy with life.. no time for lectures or reading quran... i'm sad. life is stressful and quran makes me feel better.
                                I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

Working...
                                X