X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
    This made me angry

The fact that foreign graduates are taking jobs from people who graduated from here

Stay in India or wherever you are from and work there, you don't need to add to an already saturated market
    Ain't u pakistani urself ? ^^
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      Bring a extra duvet or something.
      Yeah I have my duvet and pillow with me. Maybe it's because I'm used to a whole double bed to myself. Alhamdulilah for a bed atleast.
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Sleep on the floor. Try it; it's a good experience.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
          Sleep on the floor. Try it; it's a good experience.
          Yes.
          I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• What made you sad today..

My backs gonna break.

I've always wanted to sleep on the floor but haven't had the chance....

In sha Allah I will try one day.

:jkk:

Comment

I wanna see The Phantom of the Opera again in theater live :(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                I wanna see The Phantom of the Opera again in theater live :(
                lol it gets boring seeing your past slap you in the face constantly. kiss was playing live down the street from me last month and the billboard kept tempting me, I started taking a longer route to work just to avoid it! i gave up music years ago, but your nafs is such a powerful thing. i really really really wanted to go.

controlling nafs is a huge fight for people like us who are surrounded by kufr and haram on all sides 24 hours a day 7 days a week. every day you are tempted to do something haram. the bought pizza at work and it smelled so good, but i know that it had haram meat on it so I said no thanks while everyone ate pizza around me and the building smelled like pizza all day :spunch:

i know it shouldnt make us mad. we should be grateful and thankful for wht Allah has blessed us with, alhamdulillah.but sometimes it feels like shatan is deliberately making it more difficult on me by putting temptations directly in my path... like seeking me out and trying to annoy me every step I take. does that sound paranoid?
                I want your reflections on THIS Thread, please post!

The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki` Complaining about the weakness of his memory.He told him, "Abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light - And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel." [video]

Comment

• This is what girls do
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                    This is what girls do
                    Well dammn, whoever these girls are they talk too much :p
                    O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                      Well dammn, whoever these girls are they talk too much :p
                      Innit tut tut

Comment

Fighting with my friend
                        HTC Service Center in Chennai

Comment

Originally posted by Taboo View Post
                          lol it gets boring seeing your past slap you in the face constantly. kiss was playing live down the street from me last month and the billboard kept tempting me, I started taking a longer route to work just to avoid it! i gave up music years ago, but your nafs is such a powerful thing. i really really really wanted to go.

controlling nafs is a huge fight for people like us who are surrounded by kufr and haram on all sides 24 hours a day 7 days a week. every day you are tempted to do something haram. the bought pizza at work and it smelled so good, but i know that it had haram meat on it so I said no thanks while everyone ate pizza around me and the building smelled like pizza all day :spunch:

i know it shouldnt make us mad. we should be grateful and thankful for wht Allah has blessed us with, alhamdulillah.but sometimes it feels like shatan is deliberately making it more difficult on me by putting temptations directly in my path... like seeking me out and trying to annoy me every step I take. does that sound paranoid?
                          Yeah it makes me sad. We can't afford to see it anyways, but then there's Islam which would prohibit it. I've loved The Phantom of the Opera since I was around 8 years old, my dad would always play the CD, so I've been obsessed with it for a long time...which makes it hard to not listen to it anymore. Siiigh...well my dad was watching the 25th anniversary DVD tonight and it was blaring so I heard it. Lol

Aw, I can only imagine how hard that was to avoid it. Oh gosh and pizza...that would be hard to fight too. That's why I only ever eat cheese pizza lol

No not paranoid at all, I feel the same way. But shaytan does do that, right? So we will sin...and shaytan wants us to leave Islam.

Comment

I am cravvvvvvvvving unhealthy food at 12:18 A.M. Ugh...go away food cravings :'(

Comment

Originally posted by brightesthour View Post
                              I am cravvvvvvvvving unhealthy food at 12:18 A.M. Ugh...go away food desires :'(
                              I been eating bad food all day, everyday, ever since me and sis started baking

==

Baby this is your song, no its not a slow song
                              Say anything just to make you smile
                              Babyy won't you stay awhile

Dun dun dun.

I miss music today. Darn it.
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                                I been eating bad food all day, everyday, ever since me and sis started baking

==

This is your song, no its not a slow song
                                Say anything to make you smile
                                Babyy won't you stay awhile

Dun dun dun.

I miss music today. Darn it.
                                I ate bad food on Saturday at my friend's house. And I always like to snack on something...which is always something unhealthy.

Imagine how awesome life would be if we never gained weight or could eat as much food as we want and it would never make us sick or unhealthy. Ah, that would be so cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X